Trick or Treat Bag Farm

Trick or Treat Bag Farm

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: AuTomA.2459

AuTomA.2459

Hello everyone,the in-game char I use more often is Fat Plant. I’ve been farming this spot right after Halloween and it’s one of the best ways to Gold Farm. Unfortunately, often, the place gets really crowded and for this specific reason I’ve made this post to help and “educate” in a way all the people that farm Trick or Treat Bags on Bloodtide Coast. But for now, let’s cut the “crab”.

-How to Farm : First of all you need a thrower of Vials of Maize Balms OR you can do it yourself for other people.

- Un-gearing yourself doesn’t change that much but equipping a low level weapon surely does.

- When the Vial of Maize Balm has been thrown the Candy Corns will be only Level 2, so a simple auto attack basically insta-kills them. (We don’t want this!). You need to wait for them to turn into Level 52, which takes 1 second, then you can hit them.

- Get in party and only hit the mobs once. The DPS doesn’t matter if you’re in a party with other people so you will still get loot, and this gives the other people a chance to hit.

- When the train stops, simply because you’re capped or the thrower is, ALWAYS donate to the thrower. A fair donation is approximately 40-50 silver (basically nothing on 10-12g in such a small amount of time). – “What is the Cap/DR?” : DR = Diminishing Return; basically after approximatively 256/264 bags you won’t drop 3/3 anymore but you will start to drop 2/3 then 1/3 then 0/3 when hitting mobs. To remove this cap you simply have to do something else for 30-40 minutes such as enjoy a dungeon with guildies, complete a breach/vw or have a couple of matches in PvP(or just slack,people love to slack).

Most important thing: THE PRICE.
- The price you want to sell them, (unless you want to gamble but it’s totally up to you, no judging xD) is very important. We have the power to make the price since we provide those ToT bags on the TP. A more than fair price at the moment is to LIST them at 5 Silver. Do not get scared by other offers, your bags will 100% SELL, it’s just a matter of time. The more people list them at 5s the faster those bags will sell, it is VERY wrong to insta-sell them or to undercut Buyout Prices by 1-5-10-50 copper, it will just destroy the price.

Any feedback is really appreciated.

Fat Plant – One of the Throwers.

Trick or Treat Bag Farm

Posted by: yellowsnow.4270

yellowsnow.4270

I would like add one thing to this. If/when you are unlucky and insta kill those precious candy corn elements, just say sorry and give the bags you got back to the thrower. The thrower is providing a service for you, so stealing from him/her is just wrong. By doing this you ensure that the thrower will continue to throw and everyone stays happy.

- Hypno Stitch

Trick or Treat Bag Farm

Posted by: Shinruzao.2468

Shinruzao.2468

I agree with this post.

Serena Warden – One of the Throwers

Trick or Treat Bag Farm

Posted by: Fenom.9457

Fenom.9457

This is really helpful, I hope some of the trolls read this.

Me – a random person that occasionally shows up for this.

Want to read about a nice mini expansion to make Mordremoth and Zhaitan better?
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Mini-Expansion-Vengeance/first#post6473305

Trick or Treat Bag Farm

Posted by: Absolute Ze Woah.1074

Absolute Ze Woah.1074

Could someone explain what exactly is going on or how this farm works? I was on Bloodtide coast the other day at this place called The Underbelly and saw a bunch of naked people standing in a corner, and occasionally some candy corn monsters would come out. They told me not to attack so I didn’t and I stuck around and asked if they could explain to me what they were doing but they didn’t speak English. They just told me to leave lol

The first time I ever saw a bunch of naked people standing in the corner, they told me they were role playing lol. Now I know they were farming I guess.

Trick or Treat Bag Farm

AuTomA.2459

Could someone explain what exactly is going on or how this farm works? I was on Bloodtide coast the other day at this place called The Underbelly and saw a bunch of naked people standing in a corner, and occasionally some candy corn monsters would come out. They told me not to attack so I didn’t and I stuck around and asked if they could explain to me what they were doing but they didn’t speak English. They just told me to leave lol

The first time I ever saw a bunch of naked people standing in the corner, they told me they were role playing lol. Now I know they were farming I guess.

People don’t want to make this farm known,but if you basically type on youtube gw2 gold one of the videos is about this farm so there’s no point on hiding it,what we can do is try to Educate people so we can all farm in peace ^^

Hope to see you on the farmfield :P

Trick or Treat Bag Farm

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

I hate to say this, but this cat clawed a way out of the bag long ago.

Trick or Treat Bag Farm

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

People don’t want to make this farm known

This isn’t exactly a secret . . .

Trick or Treat Bag Farm

AuTomA.2459

That’s exactly the whole point xD

Trick or Treat Bag Farm

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

That’s exactly the whole point xD

I’m just saying that people don’t really care if it’s known because it is known.

Trick or Treat Bag Farm

Posted by: Iras.7850

Iras.7850

well, idea was good but it soon will be useless.
Prices on bags dropping on big speed. Couse ppl make it lower and lower to sell instantly.

Trick or Treat Bag Farm

AuTomA.2459

well, idea was good but it soon will be useless.
Prices on bags dropping on big speed. Couse ppl make it lower and lower to sell instantly.

IKR,i try everytime to spam on the farm spot what to do but seems like ppl just don’t give a kitten ç_ç

Trick or Treat Bag Farm

Posted by: Eclateur.8194

Eclateur.8194

It’s a really good idea to create this post AuTomA.
Maybee all ppl will know how to farm, and respect eachothers.

Lina Sombreharpie – one of the throwers

Trick or Treat Bag Farm

Posted by: Taomoto.7954

Taomoto.7954

Would be nice if some Followers donate after the run 30-50 Silver to share the throwers costs. Its a kind of good behaviour So stay cool farm easy and respect the rules

— Thrower — Yin Taó