Trying to Get Adventurous Melody

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Maude.6745

Maude.6745

I’m currently working on crafting Uzulon’s Mechanical Orchestra. I have all but one of the collectible items I need. I’m missing the adventurous melody. The hint just says “Found in adventure reward chests.” I’m not very good at many adventures, but there a couple I do every day (rewards are daily, per account) and get the bronze, silver, and gold chests for these when I do them, but still no drop of the item I need.

I’ve never had this much trouble with a collectible item, and my understanding is it shouldn’t take this long. I’m starting to wonder if I’m even doing it right, or did I misunderstand the hint? There doesn’t seem to be much information out there in google land either.

Has anyone else completed this collection? How did you get this item?

thanx in advance.

Posted by: Bambu.4270

Bambu.4270

Wiki claims it’s a rare drop from any adventure after unlocking the Uzolan collection. So keep doing them and you’ll get it eventually!

That’s progress. Hooray for progress!

Posted by: Ringon Starwarden.3780

Ringon Starwarden.3780

I can say this, I have been trying for 2 weeks to get this same piece with no luck. I am able to get gold on 5 adventures, silver on 2 and bronze on 2. Doing this EVERY day to attempt to gain the Adventurous Melody drop is becoming a pain. 21 chests a day for 13 days as of this writing, it seems this is beyond the norm on rarity.

Posted by: Sarafina.8423

Sarafina.8423

Im trying to get the same reward and have only the one left. Has anyone noticed any change since the update? This is becoming a pain!

Posted by: telimo.7201

telimo.7201

Same here. I opened about 100 chests and still no item

Posted by: IrisAtlast.3829

IrisAtlast.3829

Has there been any updates with this? My scribe has been at it a while with no success as well…

Posted by: Chop Suey.5860

Chop Suey.5860

How can this one item more difficult to obtain than many of the whole legendary collections I’ve done… Doesn’t make any sense. Getting very frustrated.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Welcome to RNGland … you probably won’t enjoy your stay.

I just did the easy ones. Salvage Pit, Flying Circus, Drone Race, Ley Line Run and a occasional bit of Tendril Torchers. On Wings of Gold and Beetle Feast are also easy but I just forgot about them.

It’s not like collecting the parts for Gift of Magic is all that quick anyway so I was never in much of a hurry.

(edited by Khisanth.2948)

Posted by: Magileine.5210

Magileine.5210

I’m also trying to craft the Mechanical Orchestra for our guild hall and I’m down to that one last item for the collection. So far I’ve been religiously doing 3 Adventures (Salvage Pit, Flying Circus and Bugs in the Branches) everyday for 3 days now, only because I know them so well. I know three days is not much but still, this takes way too long for a collection. It’s worst than the time-gated ones :/

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Three days is way too long? Wait until you hit the ones that takes months, years. I’ve been waiting on my final spoon for….well, forever it seems.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

The Gift of Magic and Gift of Music can easily take a lot longer than 3 days.

Three days is way too long? Wait until you hit the ones that takes months, years. I’ve been waiting on my final spoon for….well, forever it seems.

Not really comparable since there isn’t anything gated behind it and has a two different game modes as requirements.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Not sure what you are saying…that 3 days is too long?

Regardless, the point is…just be a little patient. RNG can happen soon, or much, much later.

Good luck.