Trying to find weapons.

Trying to find weapons.

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: EsLafiel.4517

EsLafiel.4517

I’m a Mesmer and here how I look. I need sword/focus and a greatsword. So trying to find good looking ones that match this look. So any help will be nice.

Attachments:

Trying to find weapons.

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I think the Dragon’s Deep weapons would look good. But you have to run Arah a lot to get them.

A few months ago I went looking for a blue sword and decided on the crystaline sword, it’s the same skin as Zap but much cheaper.

I’m not sure about greatswords and focuses (foci?) specifically as I’ve never looked into what’s available, but I know the wiki has weapon galleries where you can see all the skins side by side.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Trying to find weapons.

EsLafiel.4517

I think the Dragon’s Deep weapons would look good. But you have to run Arah a lot to get them.

A few months ago I went looking for a blue sword and decided on the crystaline sword, it’s the same skin as Zap but much cheaper.

I’m not sure about greatswords and focuses (foci?) specifically as I’ve never looked into what’s available, but I know the wiki has weapon galleries where you can see all the skins side by side.

Thanks for info, but I dont like any of those weapons.
Also ive got tons of tokens from all the dgns so I can get weapons from any if I wanted to.

Trying to find weapons.

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

Anomaly is always a good focus, albeit kind of expensive. But not too hard to make if you have some max level crafters and a 80. It is pink, but it could potentially still go with your style.

King’s Remembrance and the other new foci are cool though. King’s Remembrance is the purple one of that design, it also comes in gold and blue I think.

Only other weapon I can think of is the new sword Lord Taeres’s Shadow, but it also has that black shadowy effect going on.

I personally like the Rapier on my Mesmer as it is a very basic fancy sword. But the handle does have a bit of red on it.

Greatsword is always hard to find a good one for Mesmer imo. And there isn’t really anything deep purplish. But plenty of blue glowing stuff like Cobalt and things. :/ The new dreamthistle stuff might be of interest (they still have a slight green tinge to them, even though they are pretty dark), but they are probably pretty expensive on the TP.

Dungeon wise maybe Nightmare court stuff, but I’d imagine you’d have gotten those already if they interested you.

Just some ideas.

Trying to find weapons.

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

you can always look through the weapon galleries

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Sword_gallery
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Greatsword_gallery
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Focus_gallery

Personally i would go with things that have a blue or white tint to them like the Ghastly Greatsword or Jormags Breath

Trying to find weapons.

EsLafiel.4517

Anomaly is always a good focus, albeit kind of expensive. But not too hard to make if you have some max level crafters and a 80. It is pink, but it could potentially still go with your style.

King’s Remembrance and the other new foci are cool though. King’s Remembrance is the purple one of that design, it also comes in gold and blue I think.

Only other weapon I can think of is the new sword Lord Taeres’s Shadow, but it also has that black shadowy effect going on.

I personally like the Rapier on my Mesmer as it is a very basic fancy sword. But the handle does have a bit of red on it.

Greatsword is always hard to find a good one for Mesmer imo. And there isn’t really anything deep purplish. But plenty of blue glowing stuff like Cobalt and things. :/ The new dreamthistle stuff might be of interest (they still have a slight green tinge to them, even though they are pretty dark), but they are probably pretty expensive on the TP.

Dungeon wise maybe Nightmare court stuff, but I’d imagine you’d have gotten those already if they interested you.

Just some ideas.

The Lord Taeres’s Shadow Loook nice, I check it out in game to see what it will cost to get.

The anomaly is already on my list of focus I might get.

Also I use to play gw2, I quit in beg of may and coming back.

Back then I got my Mesmer all the armor I wanted it to have, but could not get the weapons. Example I wanted bolt but I suck at getting that much money.

If it cost 100g and less I can get it.

Trying to find weapons.

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

The peacemaker weapons have a pink mist coming off them. The pink on the focus and the greatsword might look good as a countercolor. When you run, the greatsword’s mist leaves a trail.

Attachments:

Trying to find weapons.

Posted by: bri.2359

bri.2359

@OP

You colour scheme is somewhat similar to my guardian.

I use the Cobalt greatsword, it is a nice slim blade with a bluish sheen and has a bright blue flame when wielded.

I use the Bloodseeker focus. It is small and very red. It will shows nicely against blue kit.

Swords are a problem because there so few nice ones. I do not like any big bulky looking swords even on my guardian.

My ranger uses Bonetti’s Rapier and my guardian uses Cane’s Justice. Cane’s Justice is from a karma (heart) vendor in Shieldbluff Point (Harathi Hinterlands). Do the quest and the npc will sell to you.

Lvl 80’s: Ranger; Guardian; Mesmer; Necromancer; Thief
Gandara Megaserver

Trying to find weapons.

Posted by: Mel.8769

Mel.8769

Common sense is a flower that doesn’t grow in everyone’s garden. -Unknown

Trying to find weapons.

Posted by: Berformet.2981

Berformet.2981

Could try these and see what you think
GS – Ebonblade / Cobalt (same skin but cobalt lights up with blue flame)
Sword – Bonetti’s Rapier
Focus – The Anomaly

/) /)
(^.^)b Cmdr Whíte Rabbit, The Bunny Mesmer
d(“)(”) Alias: Thalia Cereus, Cisna Brightwell, Toxic Bunny

Trying to find weapons.

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

Sylvari T3 Warden weapons

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

Trying to find weapons.

EsLafiel.4517

@OP

You colour scheme is somewhat similar to my guardian.

I use the Cobalt greatsword, it is a nice slim blade with a bluish sheen and has a bright blue flame when wielded.

I use the Bloodseeker focus. It is small and very red. It will shows nicely against blue kit.

Swords are a problem because there so few nice ones. I do not like any big bulky looking swords even on my guardian.

My ranger uses Bonetti’s Rapier and my guardian uses Cane’s Justice. Cane’s Justice is from a karma (heart) vendor in Shieldbluff Point (Harathi Hinterlands). Do the quest and the npc will sell to you.

The colbat seems like a nice skin.

Trying to find weapons.

EsLafiel.4517

Bumb this fantastic thread…!

Trying to find weapons.

Posted by: Lexy.3912

Lexy.3912

They’re more blue than purple but have you looked at the Mystic weapons?

They have a nice glow detail which compliments Sylvari characters and would go well with the paler aspects of your current armour.

My GW2 Project 365 – building a picture of a year in Tyria
The #GW2Project365 on Twitter
Proudly representing The Legion of Honour [XIII] on Tarnished Coast

Trying to find weapons.

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

I use the Heritage (Flaming Dragon Sword) skin(s) on my Mesmer. Not all that original, but it also doubles as a light in dark areas. It also holds some nostalgia back to the old GW1 days.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances