Twilight Arbor Dungeon Track

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Rik Stark.7289

Rik Stark.7289

Hi. I need deadly blooms to help me on my way to crafting a legendary weapon. I understand that these can be earned either in the dungeon itself or by selecting the Twilight Arbor Dungeon Track when in WvW. Being pretty hopeless in dungeons I decided to go via the WvW route but this particular track is locked. Is this down to me, i.e part of my story that I haven’t done yet, or is this track on a timer of some sort? Any ideas guys?

Cheers – Rik

Posted by: Stitch.1794

Stitch.1794

The answer is both.

You can unlock the reward track to be permenantly available by completing the dungeon’s story mode, or you can wait for it come around on rotation – a different dungeon’s reward track is made available each week.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

In the meantime, Rik, keep doing the WvW dailies and save your WvW Reward Track potions. When you finally unlock the TA track (or when it comes off the timer), you can use the potions to get a jumpstart on the track.

Good luck.

PS if you do ok in WvW, you should be able to small-party the story. I’ve done it duo and it’s even easier with three.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Rik Stark.7289

Rik Stark.7289

Cheers guys. I’ll probably do the WvW route because I need to do quite a lot of farming and build up my gold level which’ll take quite a time.

Thanks again – Rik

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Actually you should go do one of the paths today … even story mode works for the daily. That is an easy 100 Deadly Blooms. The complete reward track only gives 240. Running both paths today will get you 300/500 tokens.