Unavailable armor skins?

Unavailable armor skins?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Gumms.4013

Gumms.4013

I am looking for the Guild Defender Shoulder Plate skin, and from a quick google search there were zero results. If I have to play 1000 pvp matches on a certain track that’s fine, I just want to know how to get this item. Thanks all!

Unavailable armor skins?

Posted by: Olvendred.3027

Olvendred.3027

As far as I know, it’s not currently available. However, the shoulders from the banded set are almost identical (in fact, I think they are identical. They just sit slightly differently, if that makes sense).

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Banded_armor

Unavailable armor skins?

Posted by: Fransson.7910

Fransson.7910

that skin is really good, but the banded shoulders are very horrible on male norns… it looks like a torn leatherscrap barely holding together over your shoulder.
Sigh, I really wish I got the pvp ones while they still were available, atleast those hold together at the straps

There is no waypoint rezzing in real life,
but there are people who will help you get back up when you are downed
- PalwaJoko

Unavailable armor skins?

Posted by: Gumms.4013

Gumms.4013

^^I also have a male norn, and they are terrible…this sucks, I would even pay gems for them! But thanks anyway.

Unavailable armor skins?

Posted by: Woljnir.7810

Woljnir.7810

There are several sets currently unavailable. Some people were lucky an got them in PvP chests, which carried over when wardrobe became a thing. I got Feathers of Dwayna that way for free. It sucks because pretty much all of the unavailable armor is pretty good looking.

Unavailable armor skins?

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

Asuaka and I have catalogued these skins at different times. His listing is superior, and can be found here:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Collection-Wardrobe-Skin-Bugs-Anomalies/first

Unavailable armor skins?

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

Banded and guild are not the same sadly (they share same icon only)…