Unbreakable gathering tools with bonuses?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: LittleMac.7405

LittleMac.7405

I bought a Watchwork Mining Pick, and I love the fact that it rewards sprockets when used. Does anybody know if any of the other unbreakable harvesting tools reward anything extra other than the resource node being harvested? It doesn’t look like it in the store, but I thought I’d ask out loud to be sure.

Posted by: Jaina Ashlynn.1043

Jaina Ashlynn.1043

As far as I know, the watchwork mining pick is the only one that will give a bonus. I have the consortium sickle, molten pick, and the chop it all axe. None of these give any sort of a bonus.

Anvil Rock: Beta →Friday 13th 1/13/2017
Crystal Desert: 1/13/2017

Posted by: MoarChaos.8320

MoarChaos.8320

Nope. Only permanent tool I bought, and will probably be the only tool I’ll ever have. If they ever make a watchwork sickle or axe I’ll buy it in a heartbeat, but they don’t currently exist. Side note you could purchase Wintersday gathering tools during the festival that gave a chance of snowflakes, but those aren’t permanent.

Side side note zealot gear is ridiculous! 500 sprockets per piece of gear!

(edited by MoarChaos.8320)

MoarChaos.8320

Side note that is a cousin of the other side note. I’d speculate that as soon as they bring back living world season 1 / a way to farm sprockets the watchwork mining pick will get removed from the gem store.

Posted by: PyrateSilly.4710

PyrateSilly.4710

Side note that is a cousin of the other side note. I’d speculate that as soon as they bring back living world season 1 / a way to farm sprockets the watchwork mining pick will get removed from the gem store.

You can get a home instance node to get sprockets every day. I get 6 to 8 every day from it. I sell 250 at a time on the TP when I get too many. I can’t use them fast enough.

Posted by: Allison The Strange.4519

Allison The Strange.4519

I highly doubt they will add more. When the sprocket ax came out MANY players were outraged due to the fact it was only a month or so after the inital release of the molten pickax.

I for one was extremely displeased with Anet for releasing an even better ax shortly after the original. That was one of the last times I ever spent real money in the gem store & have only done gold to gems since.

MoarChaos.8320

You can get a home instance node to get sprockets every day. I get 6 to 8 every day from it. I sell 250 at a time on the TP when I get too many. I can’t use them fast enough.

I also have the sprocket generator along with other things in my home instance.

I recently finished the ascended spinal backpack and a piece of ascended zealot gear so my sprocket horde is gone. Plus when I made Mawdrey his lamps use them I think? Not sure anymore its been awhile since I made him <3