Unique armor sets? Post them here

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Aquaic.9164

Aquaic.9164

I want to find a good looking set of armour to transmute with my high stat armour, which by chance looks like utter rubbish. Would be helpful if I could see some nice sets and where to get them.

Posted by: Syn.3459

Syn.3459

well what class are you? it’s hard to help you if you want a good looking armor set but don’t give us the armor type!

Posted by: Aquaic.9164

Aquaic.9164

well what class are you? it’s hard to help you if you want a good looking armor set but don’t give us the armor type!

Oh sorry, heavy armour.

Posted by: Maverick.6485

Maverick.6485

I know it’s a grind, but the exotic dungeon armors look absolutely incredible.

You can check them out in Lion’s Arch next to the Asura Gates, there’s like 8 vendors or so. The rubbish gear is on the first bag/tab per vendor, but the exotic gear is on the second.

You probably know but just incase you don’t, you can preview armor by right clicking on it and selecting preview.

Also, those armor vendors are actually wearing the exotic armor, so you can get a feel for how it looks. Only problem is some of them are wearing the light armor, some medium, and some heavy. But still, it’s something!

Posted by: Balkito.8160

Balkito.8160

I personally like the big armor from the 50-60 zones like Iron Marches, even if it’s spikey, nerdy, and makes my Charr look like a bad Pokemon.

#RookstarWasRobbed