VOICE Your Opinions!

VOICE Your Opinions!

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: smithm.1327

smithm.1327

Okay ill keep it short,simple and too the point.
Post your likes about this game
Post your dislikes
Post what you think the game could improve/add on
Post what you think the game has mastered or w.e..

VOICE Your Opinions!

Posted by: vidiotking.1928

vidiotking.1928

Ok, I’m game, read board at work.
1. I LOVE the map. I love the way it looks, I love the way it keeps areas hidden untill you ‘discover’ them, and I love the way it zooms in and out right up to the third person view.
2.There is honestly nothing I truly dislike about the game except that not enough of my friends are playing. Can hardly fault the devs for that.
3.The game could absolutly benefit from a ‘better’ tutorial. It was easy enough for me to pick up, but I can see how some one who’s reletivly new to mmo’s may have a hard time getting started.
4.Seems the game has mastered a couple things.
a.open area quests, attempting to keep them ‘dynamic’.
b.revisiting lower level areas, aka level scaling.
c.making classes BOTH melee AND range.
d.making every one mostly responsible for their own survival, aka no more ‘trinity’.

I could go on.. but I’d like to see what other people say.

Led Zeppelin, Mahavishnu Orchestra, Grateful Dead, & Miles Davis.

VOICE Your Opinions!

Posted by: ifelldown.5426

ifelldown.5426

I’ve been playing for a couple of days now and I love it! I think the co-op play where you can help each other is fantastic. I like the random evens and really enjoyed defending the crossroads.

I’m still not sure about the store. I don’t like the idea of having to buy more storage or loot keys for real money. It sems like you should be able to get those through game play. I do like the cosmetic items. I love useless stuff so I’m sure I’ll be needing a top hat and some pets!

VOICE Your Opinions!

Posted by: K Cross.3458

K Cross.3458

I don’t like the “downed” system in sPvP or WvW. I personally don’t like the idea of second chance. Once I die, I like to respawn asap, and not be begging for your life.

Plus, when you’re fighting 2 × 1, you kill the first guy and guess what? He’s not dead, he can still damage you or revive himself.

@ifelldown:

You can trade in game money for gems. You don’t need real life money to buy more storage.

(edited by K Cross.3458)

VOICE Your Opinions!

Posted by: smithm.1327

smithm.1327

+1 vidiotking :P

ifelldown i like the shop but yeah there should be some kindof way to get misc. items like top hats in game through game play that would be neat :P,
EDIT: Holy crap i didnt know you can trade game money for gems thanks K Cross

and K Cross I understand where youre coming from wih the “Last STand” type thing, but i feel as if it does add a bit of strategy maybe in like big battles, should they be allowed to attack ? Eh, maybe if they did very little damage and i feel like you should be ables to “Finish them off” quicker. maybe like a 1-2 sec cast time instead of 4-5 sec cast.

(edited by smithm.1327)

VOICE Your Opinions!

Posted by: Baddestchica.2348

Baddestchica.2348

One of the aspects I really appreciate is the reward/achievement system.
There is reward for reviving a fallen player.
There are achievement bonuses for reviving fallen NPC’s and/or Players.
For the most part I have not been left for dead because of this.
When I played SW:TOR I was left for dead all the time even when some random player who came by could have revived me.
There was nothing in it for them to revive me. Now, in GW2 we don’t have to simply rely on people being ‘nice’ for nice sake. They will be rewarded for it.

The gaming Madre

VOICE Your Opinions!

Posted by: korked.7029

korked.7029

When downed i don’t like how close the camera is zoomed in. I do like spvp though, and wasn’t sure how it would work without the trinity but it works well imo.

VOICE Your Opinions!

Posted by: K Cross.3458

K Cross.3458

Okay, maybe we can keep the downed system, but you shouldn’t be able to damage other players with it, and I agree it should be quicker to finish players. They should nerf the downed system in pvp scenarios, despite I don’t like using the “nerf” word, it seems like I’m a crying baby begging.

VOICE Your Opinions!

Posted by: vidiotking.1928

vidiotking.1928

I don’t love the downed system. It make me feel really really weak and desparate. I can just be myself in RL if that’s what I’m after….

Led Zeppelin, Mahavishnu Orchestra, Grateful Dead, & Miles Davis.

VOICE Your Opinions!

Posted by: Codex.1895

Codex.1895

Love the game.

Hate necromancer minions. It feels like cat herding – they’re incredibly stupid and a lot of times a single AE that wipe them out if you’re unlucky and, since they’re so fragile coupled with theire generally awful AE that can be often.

VOICE Your Opinions!

Posted by: JaggedOne.6934

JaggedOne.6934

The thing I hate most about this game is that there is no way to trade directly with another player PLUS there is no CoD option in the mail system, together which mean that there is no way to securely sell an item to another player outside of the AH. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put at least CoD in!!!!! I am not a hater, but this making me froth at the mouth when I play this game. Not only is it horrible game design (I speak with 20 years experience designing and implementing software) but it is just downright stupid.

Also, I hate having to pay cash to warp to somewhere where I can find a station to access my bank. NO, they are not all over the place. There is no reason why Anet could not do bank access the same way the do mail access and let us open our banks anywhere from our own menu.

PLEASE change these two horrific design flaws!!!!1

VOICE Your Opinions!

Posted by: CC Charles.3675

CC Charles.3675

Community Coordinator

Hi Everyone,

Since the appropriate sections for suggestions and feedbacks are not opened yet, I will close this thread.

Thanks for your understanding.