[Video Guide(s)] Every Jump Puzzle in the Game

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Lord Tempest.5689

Lord Tempest.5689

Here’s a list of all the jumping puzzles in video format for those interested in getting the achievements. The videos do contain full runs and as a result are full of spoilers so if you like exploring things for yourself I suggest turning back now. The locations are at the start of each video.

These guides are trimmed down in duration, and don’t contain too many mistakes. We wanted to make them as short as possible to save time for the viewer. We hope you enjoy.
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Antre Of Adjourment

Uramug’s Secret

Troll’s End

Weyandt’s Revenge

Behem Gauntlet

Branded Mine

Wall Breach Blitz

Buried Archives

Chaos Crystal Cavern

Collapsed Observatory

Crazes Folly

Crimson Plateau (Speed)

Morgan’s Spiral & Dark Reverie (Speed)

Demon Grub Pits

Fawcett’s Revenge & Bounty

Goemm’s Lab (Speed)

Grendrich Gamble

Griffonrook Run (Commentary)

King’s Jollice Refuge

Loreclaw Expanse

Pig Iron Quarry

Scavenger’s Chasm (Commentary)

Shaman’s Rookery

Spekk’s Lab

Shattered Ice Ruins (Commentary)

Swashbuckler’s Cove

Tribulation Rift Scafolding

Viziers Tower

Conundrum Cubed

Only Zuhl (Commentary)

Obsidian Sanctum

Emerald/Sapphire/Garnet Sanctum
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
NOTE: For those interested these videos made by me, and my friend were mainly as an exercise in video making so we could start making PvP guide/commentary so we will start uploading those shortly. Remember to like, and subscribe if we helped you out! It helps our spread content!

Posted by: Llywellyn.4635

Llywellyn.4635

i subbed

thank you very much for this

sorry for any grammer and/or spelling mistakes
english isnt my native language

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

oooh! can you add this to the sticky up top for new players? Think this would be infinitely useful for all, and won’t disappear under a mound of other posts over time.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

Posted by: Bizzle.3495

Bizzle.3495

Wow this is a great post, first let me say thank you very much for taking the time to share your work with this new community.

I’m really loving the jumping puzzles my self and also enjoy figuring them out, so I plan on bookmarking this in case I get stuck.

Quick question, is there a list similar to your own but without the videos? I like to complete the puzzles myself, but would absolutely love a list (includes: zone name, area name, closest way point) or picture guide showing where all of the entrances are and how to get to the puzzles, just not how to complete them.

Thanks again!

(edited by Bizzle.3495)

Posted by: EricGORE.7896

EricGORE.7896

I’ve done the Lion’s Arch ones, so much fun! Do all of these contain chests at the end like the ones in Lion’s Arch?

Do I make you Norny, baby?

Lord Tempest.5689

Most of the jump puzzles have chests at the end yes. Only some of them like Grendich gamble only have an achieve, but no chest for whatever reason.

Posted by: Llywellyn.4635

Llywellyn.4635

Wow this is a great post, first let me say thank you very much for taking the time to share your work with this new community.

I’m really loving the jumping puzzles my self and also enjoy figuring them out, so I plan on bookmarking this in case I get stuck.

Quick question, is there a list similar to your own but without the videos? I like to complete the puzzles myself, but would absolutely love a list (includes: zone name, area name, closest way point) or picture guide showing where all of the entrances are and how to get to the puzzles, just not how to complete them.

Thanks again!

its not a list but this may help you find the jumping puzzles a little easier

http://gw2cartographers.com/

sorry for any grammer and/or spelling mistakes
english isnt my native language

Lord Tempest.5689

Thanks again!

Well the locations are at the start of every video 0_0 …idk about any other location lists we actually went out and found most of these ourselves (though most of them were the discoveries of ChristianGreyGW2).

Bizzle.3495

Well the locations are at the start of every video 0_0

Well kind of yeah. Take your Goemn’s Lab video for example. It starts inside the cave at the first rock steps up.

From experience and speed running I know that I take the Cuatl Morass Way Point and walk south with the mountain to my left looking for the well hidden entrance to my left with vegetation and a sparkfly. It’s easy to overlook the entrance to the cave where your video starts. From your video alone, it could be confusing for some to find the entrance. Goemn’s Lab further compounds confusion over it’s location after the first portal your shifted much further north, and frequently see events for areas nowhere near where you started.

I guess I’m just looking for an easier method than loading 32 separate videos, waiting for Youtube 720p or higher to load and then squinting at the map hoping I recognize where it’s located or at least the closest waypoint.

I think I was originally wondering if you had a text list, something like:

Goemn’s Lab: East Metrica Province > Cuatl Morass Way Point [Pic of mini or world map].

…for when you set out to make your videos, but you’ve answered that question (christian). Thank you again for the vids, I would love to see more speed runs if you’re into that thing.

Bizzle.3495

Thanks again!

its not a list but this may help you find the jumping puzzles a little easier

http://gw2cartographers.com/

Wow that’s awesome, I can look through each to zone to see if it has a puzzle, and where it’s entrance is. [To use Goemn’s Lab for example, the Entrance to Windy Station and the entrance to the cave are clearly marked separately. The people who’ve made that map really nailed the small details, thanks so much for sharing! Now if I can just find a list of puzzles and their corresponding zones, I’ll be in business!

Lord Tempest.5689

Ah yes. Sorry about that Bizzle the original video of Goemm’s Lab DOES have the location, but it runs at 8 minutes since it was done during a BWE and I was level 5 which as a result got me killed a lot which is why I linked this shorter, and much smoother run of it.

Most of my videos have the location at the start of them, and the ones that don’t I will update with the location in the description.

Thanks for the reminder though!

EDIT: While we are on the topic of speedruns are there any requests out there for anything you want me, or CG to speedrun?

(edited by Lord Tempest.5689)

Posted by: Mashedpotato.3126

Mashedpotato.3126

Nice. Thanks for this post. My main is 53 and only managed to find 3 of these so far. Obviously I’m doing something wrong. Sticky, obviously.