Weapon Skin galleries at gw2-fashion.com

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: dulfy.1493

dulfy.1493

Hey everyone, over the past few weeks I have been updating the weapon galleries at gw2-fashion.com, a specialized site to showcase weapon/armor skins available in GW2. I have finished up about 9 weapon types so far and would like to share these for players interested in looking for them. Most of the weapons are taken with ingame screenshots so you have a good idea of what they actually look like ingame as opposed to the preview window.

Two-Handed

One-Handed

Offhand

To be completed

• Scepter
  • Warhorn
  • Torch

For those that are familiar with my old weapon galleries at dulfy.net, they are no longe being updated since this new site is easier to update and view

(edited by dulfy.1493)

Posted by: rapthorne.7345

rapthorne.7345

Very well done, looking good

Resident smug Englishman on the NA servers, just because.

Posted by: Sizzle Hint.1820

Sizzle Hint.1820

Hi dulfy very nice work !

After quickly browsing through a bit i noticed that some skins are missing like the mistforged dagger…

just wanted to let u know

cheers

dulfy.1493

Hi dulfy very nice work !

After quickly browsing through a bit i noticed that some skins are missing like the mistforged dagger…

just wanted to let u know

cheers

Hmm the Mistforged dagger is here: http://gw2-fashion.com/mistforged-heros-dagger/

If you see anything else missing let me know though!

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Thanks! I was about to say “Dulfy already does this” and then I realized this was a Dulfy post

I use your sites as regular reference for GW2 and TESO and they have saved me much time and effort. All the thanks.

dulfy.1493

Finished the focus gallery today

dulfy.1493

Short gallery done

dulfy.1493

Shield gallery done, 4 more weapons left!

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

woot! you rock dulfy!

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

dulfy.1493

Mace done, working on warhorn gallery with today’s announcement of Tempest getting the warhorn offhand.

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Does the complete lack of underwater weapons on your list in the OP mean that you don’t plan on doing them at all, or does it just mean they won’t be done until after everything else?

Also, any chance of setting it up so that the thumbnail images are a bit bigger / clearer (or have some sort of size change slider?). The one thing I really liked about your old galleries is that it was so easy to browse the page and find good looking stuff since all the images were decent size and crystal clear, but the thumbnails on the new one are so small and blurry that you almost have to click on some of them to view the full detail page to even see them properly. Makes it harder to browse.

(edited by Electro.4173)