Weapon Swap - Can you make the offhand from set 1 the main hand in set 2?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Mazlo.9437

Mazlo.9437

Q:

Can you make the offhand weapon from set 1 the main hand weapon in set 2?

For example, as a warrior I would like to create two weapon sets: Axe/Mace and Mace/Shield but I would like to use the same mace in both weapon sets. Is there any way to do this? (Maybe a key to hold down while dragging to the weapon slot?) Or are two maces required to make this work?

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

A:

I know for sure you can equip the same weapon in the same slot for each weapon set (ie – shield offhand) but I don’t think you can effectively swap the way you’re asking.

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

Posted by: Kokocat.6045

Kokocat.6045

There is a way to repeat the same weapon with different weapon sets.

Drag your mace to the slot you choose not from the side panel to the right but from the actual weapons below your equipment list.

So take the Mace from offhand weapon set 1 and drag it to the mainhand of weapon set 2.

Posted by: valemiroqi.4309

valemiroqi.4309

If you leave the offhand slot empty in set 2, it will automatically fill it with slot 1s offhand upon switch. I occasionally use this on my Thief to swap from Dagger/Dagger to Pistol/Dagger

Maguuma Server
Malficium-Thief
Xalene-Elementalist

Posted by: Mazlo.9437

Mazlo.9437

Drag your mace to the slot you choose not from the side panel to the right but from the actual weapons below your equipment list.
So take the Mace from offhand weapon set 1 and drag it to the mainhand of weapon set 2.

I’ve tried this and it resulted in unequipping the Mace in weapon set 1. I then had Axe/EMPTY and Mace+Shield. That’s why I asked if maybe there was a special key (like ctrl or alt or some such) to press when dragging from Weapon Set 1 Offhand to Weapon Set 2 Mainhand. (And the EMPTY slot acted as my shield so I actually had Axe/Shield+Mace/Shield)

If you leave the offhand slot empty in set 2, it will automatically fill it with slot 1s offhand upon switch. I occasionally use this on my Thief to swap from Dagger/Dagger to Pistol/Dagger

Thanks for the reply. This would be great if I wanted to go Axe/Mace and Axe/Shield for my two weapon sets but I wanted to go Axe/Mace and Mace/Shield.