Weapon Swapping Question

Weapon Swapping Question

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

I’m looking at a build, and it has me curious as to how weapon sigils that have ‘swapping’ effects on them work, or maybe how swapping works in general.

It reads as though you are getting an effect when you swap to this weapon, but the build I’m looking at has that sigil in the main hand weapon, and then there are various off hand weapons you use, and those all have a non-swap type sigil in them.

So if your main weapon set has, say, a sword and shield, and you have the ‘swap’ sigil in the sword, and your second weapon set you have another sword that has the same sort of sigil your shield has (non-swap), isn’t it your off hand only that is swapping, and not the main hand, since it’s effectively used in both sets?

Or, does it consider a swap a swap for both weapons, even if one is used in both weapon sets?

Weapon Swapping Question

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

Or, does it consider a swap a swap for both weapons, even if one is used in both weapon sets?

Correct you are my dear sir/mam

Weapon Swapping Question

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

That explains it, thanks. That … actually changes quite a bit of things.

Weapon Swapping Question

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

That explains it, thanks. That … actually changes quite a bit of things.

Also if your a necromancer going in and the leaving shroud work as a weapon swap aswell

Weapon Swapping Question

Posted by: smithkt.8062

smithkt.8062

Elementalist/Tempest attunement changes are also considered weapon swap and will proc the sigil in your equipped weapon.

Weapon Swapping Question

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

And Engineer Kits as well, iirc.

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA