What do i do?

What do i do?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Brother Mhenlo.2490

Brother Mhenlo.2490

Coming up to 600 hours in and slowing down, so I was wondering what those who have more hours than me are doing to keep themselves entertained (i know some have over 2000 hours)?

What do i do?

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I have 1525 hours and am still having fun. I have 4 80’s, 2 30’s, and a 21. No Ranger yet, might give that a second whirl (wasn’t impressed in beta). That’s just gameplay — the real draw is the roleplay. I have major plotlines going on three of my 80’s and fun diverting ones on the fourth, and one of my 30’s got his RP debut recently and might turn into something. My guild has a lot of RP all the time, we do the guild bounty missions IC, we try to weave the game world into the storylines so we are out adventuring, not just hanging out in town doing a soap opera.

Mixing your imagination with that of others offers unending entertainment, imo.

What do i do?

Posted by: Wooboost.8527

Wooboost.8527

I have 2k I think, if not very close, and I still don’t feel like I’ve done everything. Dungeons, wvw, map complete, level other professions…

What do i do?

Posted by: Recycle.5493

Recycle.5493

1.5k here, have 5 lvl 80’s, currently farming to make an exotic greatsword (Volcanus), estimated time is around 1 month of farming. Once that’s done, I’ll be starting to visit and finish every jumping puzzle and mini dungeons in the game (I have only done the minority of them) with my new sword.

Edit: And probably focus on getting WvWvW bonuses after that.

(edited by Recycle.5493)

What do i do?

Posted by: Brother Mhenlo.2490

Brother Mhenlo.2490

I think my main problem is lvling the alts. I have 2 80’s and since I finished map on my first char, it feels like a horrible grind doing the same hearts, skill points etc on my other 4. Is there anything I can do, or is it just how it is, because I don’t want to spend (and can’t afford) 40g on each for crafting to 80.

What do i do?

Posted by: MarkusParkus.8467

MarkusParkus.8467

1.4k hours here, 3 level 80’s and a level 50. currently I’m crawling through dungeons and farming events to craft Vision of the Mists, other times I’m helping Guildies with stuff (A decent Guild has definitely kept my attention to the game) and I WvW alot too, never a quiet moment!

Furious Scumbag, Raging Scumbag & Geologist Greywind
[NOX] & [Coma] – Gunnar’s Hold.