Posted by: johnIV.3849

johnIV.3849

Heres a better pic I think.

Attachments:

What is this armor

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

The image is very small, can you post a bigger one?

EDIT: It looks like the ascended heavy armor

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

What is this armor

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

Yeah ascended is my guess.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

What is this armor

johnIV.3849

Yep just checked it out on gallery. Everything except the shoulders are ascended. Well looks like I wont be getting this for like ever.

What is this armor

johnIV.3849

actually the shoulders are ascended too, just different angle.

What is this armor

Posted by: IVIUIEI.9631

IVIUIEI.9631

It’s gonna cost u hundreds of gold before u can get it. And u need to raise your armor crafting to 500. Getting one piece is hard enough but 5 or 6 wow just overwhelming. I got at lease 1500 golds and didn’t bother to craft these new armor because it’s just too overwhelming for me.

vvuevv

What is this armor

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

You are exaggerating, I never had more than 600g and after I crafted my legendary 150g was my top and I crafted my ascended set.
What makes it expensive is if you want to make it fast, sure it is expensive and hard to get, that is the “ultimate” armor of the game, but it isn’t all that bad.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

What is this armor

Posted by: Argon.1563

Argon.1563

Its Heavy Ascended Armour, and the greatsword is the Legendary greatsword Sunrise.

What is this armor

Posted by: Cassocaster.4576

Cassocaster.4576

It’s gonna cost u hundreds of gold before u can get it. And u need to raise your armor crafting to 500. Getting one piece is hard enough but 5 or 6 wow just overwhelming. I got at lease 1500 golds and didn’t bother to craft these new armor because it’s just too overwhelming for me.

No one wants to hear this but stack your crafting materials while farming, don’t just sell them. Too many people sell everything to get liquid currency. It might be because they don’t want to buy bank expansion but the main cost of these ascended pieces is time, time spent gathering OR putting buy offers in well in advance of when you want to craft. The reason it’s expensive is because you don’t have the mats which are all free other than time spent gathering. If you lack bank space but have an alt toon, use them as a bank space, 5 15 slot bags are cheaper than the 800 gems to gain a tab in the bank.

To be honest, the ascended armor doesn’t give enough bang for the buck so I would just look for another skin you like, the performance gain is laughable so you are really crafting for a skin. You would do better to look through gw2armor.com’s gallery and find another option and just buy it, it would be much less expensive.