What to buy?

What to buy?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Fenom.9457

Fenom.9457

ATM I have 2K gems and I can’t decide whether to go for minis and keys, home instance gathering, or a mix. Or if you have anything else to suggest I’d like to hear it.

Want to read about a nice mini expansion to make Mordremoth and Zhaitan better?
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Mini-Expansion-Vengeance/first#post6473305

What to buy?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

It depends on what you already have, what your goals might be, whether any QoL conveniences are important, etc., etc.

Many, many different items appeal to a wide range of players. My personal favorite purchase was the Royal Terrace Pass. But, I’ve purchased many BLC Keys and been quite happy with the results, and Unlimited Gathering Tools are great, as well. And Gliders are cool. There are many options.

Good luck.

What to buy?

Posted by: zabandija.9623

zabandija.9623

I got the gems for the living world episodes I don’t have, extra inventory on 2 most used chars, and that’s it. I chose the living world bundle because it was on discount and I am into pve, storylines and like to have a couple extra achievements around there.
Suit yourself acording to what you enjoy or desire the most, cheers!

What to buy?

Posted by: Kumion.7580

Kumion.7580

I recommend a copper-fed salvage-o-matic. You will not regret it. After that, it depends.

• Do you already have the story all unlocked? (If you enjoy story)
  • Do you have unlimited gathering tools? (If you like gathering)
  • How are you doing on inventory? Bank tabs are always good.
  • Shared inventory slots are great, particularly if you have many characters. If you’re a “one main” kind of person, these won’t matter.

Personally, I’m not a mini collector and I have terrible luck with keys. When you can level a character to 10 and do story for a key 1/week or you can complete maps for keys, I would rather earn them in-game.

As far as home instance gathering goes, check the wiki to find out what is available in-game; there are plenty of earnable mining nodes, for example. You can get enough in-game mining to do daily. Leather rack, OTOH, could be worth buying.