What to do?

What to do?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Unique.9351

Unique.9351

Hey guys i have 6 lvl 80s character (Thief/Guardian/Warrior/Necro/Mesmer/Ele). I hardly ever play on my mesmer and thief because i just can’t play with thief and i have no use of my mesmer. However they both are in full exotic gear. That i have no problem with however my Mesmer has vision of the mist. If i delete her am gonna salvage her armour but what can i do with the vision of the mist? I mean my warrior is great sword but it already has destroyer great sword which goes well with his armour and my guardian is a hammer guardian. Is there a way for me to be able to sell my vision of the mist? Because i personally don’t want to salvage it for like 1-3 ectos since i spent like 120g on it. What if i put it in mystic forge will i get a good great sword back?

Thanks guys i really appreciate any feedbacks/help

What to do?

Posted by: Teege.4623

Teege.4623

When it comes to the mystic toilet and RNG, you’re not guaranteed anything and it typically doesn’t work in your favor. It’s a risk and one you need to decide to take or not.

“We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2.” -Colin Johanson
Don’t support the Gem Shop, it’s that easy.

What to do?

Posted by: Katz.5143

Katz.5143

Just keep your level 80’s and buy two character slots if you want to make something else. At some point you may need your Mesmer or thief for something. That way you won’t waste what you have on them and won’t later regret deleting them.

It’s a kitten conspiracy. Kittens gonna be kittens. All is vain!

What to do?

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

You can transfer you weapon to another charcter with transmutation stone/crystal and splitter

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]