When swapping weapons, do you keep bonuses from both sets?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Chimpster.1428

Chimpster.1428

You can have two sets of weapons, but do you keep the bonuses from everything, or only the current weapon set you have equipped? I assume only the current set equipped, but wasn’t sure since you have both sets equipped on your equipment screen.

Posted by: PuffballPink.6035

PuffballPink.6035

Correct.

It’s only from the current weapon set equipped. You can see for yourself by swapping weapons while watching the equipment screen.

Posted by: Chimpster.1428

Chimpster.1428

Thanks, that’s what I thought. For some reason it didn’t occur to me to check this by swapping and looking at my stats… lol

Posted by: Orion Templar.4589

Orion Templar.4589

An exception to that is the sigils that build up on kills such as bloodlust. If you build up a bonus stack with one weapon set and then switch to a different weapon set, that bonus remains active.

Posted by: PuffballPink.6035

PuffballPink.6035

You’re right Orion. Sigil stacks also remain active even if you unequip the weapon.

Speaking of sigils, their bonuses affect both weapons in your current set. Sigils equipped in an off-hand weapon affects attacks with the main-hand weapon, and vice versa

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

just building this further.. apart from sigil stacks, are there any other stats that remain after swapping weapons?

for e.g. if i have a two hand, and then a MH + OH for my second weapon set. only the stacks remain? what about a passive (e.g. +5% crit) on my OH or MH while my 2h is active? i assume the +5% crit is only active when i swap to that set and only my OH skills are affected? or all skills?

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall