When was the last time....

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Rizalee.4593

Rizalee.4593

That you are absolutely positive that you saw a Cave Troll spawn near Lt. Kohler?

I was running AC for tokens, and lately, I and a few friends had commented that the Cave troll SEEMS to have been moved deeper into the dungeon away from Kohler..

The last two times I saw him myself he was spawning in the left wing, between the Lover’s Crypt, and The Flooded Temple and again in the same room, just north of the tunnel leading to the Votive Cathedral..

Am I just having bad luck, or has anyone else noticed this as well?

~ Rizalee – Human Mesmer ~
~ Rizzae – Asura Guardian ~
Tarnished Coast Server

Posted by: rozcinana.7249

rozcinana.7249

He spawned near Kohler for my group last night and usually does so about 50% of the time from my experience.

Posted by: Ilithis Mithilander.3265

Ilithis Mithilander.3265

Bad luck sir. My guild group frequents this dungeon. Normally one of the three paths, the troll will spawn next to the corridor of flame spewing gargoyle heads.

Primary Guild: Testing Eternity [TE]
Chloe (Version 3):
[i7 930 @ 4.1Ghz (1.3875V) w/Cooler Master 120M][Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (stock)]

Posted by: Rizalee.4593

Rizalee.4593

Ok thanks for the Info, I was worried it might have been a stealth Nerf to prevent players from using the troll to fight Kohler.

~ Rizalee – Human Mesmer ~
~ Rizzae – Asura Guardian ~
Tarnished Coast Server

Posted by: bri.2359

bri.2359

Had the troll spawn on our group twice on two back-to-back AC runs last weekend. Both times from the usual location (near the gargoyle heads).

Had not seen the troll for a few weeks before that, then twice in a row was very odd ..

Lvl 80’s: Ranger; Guardian; Mesmer; Necromancer; Thief
Gandara Megaserver

Posted by: Nay of the Ether.8913

Nay of the Ether.8913

I’ve had him not spawn for me at least 7 times in a row, but then again I’m stuck on perma-DR…ironic that it also affects mob spawn lolz

http://almunns.wix.com/elitedeathsociety
~Surrender fiend and you will get an easy death
~I could promise you the same…but it would be a lie…

Posted by: Frotee.2634

Frotee.2634

Just ran AC yesterday, spawned near enough to easily get the two lovebirds to start fighting

Polka will never die