Where Is My Liadri Mini?

Where Is My Liadri Mini?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Day Trooper.3605

Day Trooper.3605

I was recenty looking at my minis and noticed that my Liadri was missing.

Does anyone know what could have happened to it? There’s absolutely no way I deleted it myself, and so I’m totally confused as to what’s going on.

Where Is My Liadri Mini?

Posted by: drunkenpilot.9837

drunkenpilot.9837

First recommendation I have is to set up an account on gw2efficiency.com if you haven’t yet, as it’s a really handy tool to use if you have a lot of alts and are looking for a specific item that might be hidden or stashed on a random character you haven’t used in a while. There is a small amount of setup involved to be able to view your account, but it just takes a few minutes and you won’t have to mess with it again unless you decide to change something. The website allows you to view a number of things but the most useful feature in my opinion is the search function which will allow you to search your entire account for a specific item. Super useful when you can’t remember where you left your keys.

Once you’ve done that, if it hasn’t turned up, I would recommend submitting a ticket with customer support. If you truly no longer have the mini, they will be able to tell you what’s happened to it and in some cases, they may be able to restore it for you if it was accidentally deleted.

Hope this helps!

Where Is My Liadri Mini?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Was it unlocked in the Wardrobe? If so, you would need to contact the CS Team.

If not, as suggested above, you would need to look in all storage areas; character and non-character.

Good luck.

Where Is My Liadri Mini?

Day Trooper.3605

Thanks – yes, I do have a gw2efficiency.com account and it’s not turning up there. So I’m really at a loss as to what happened.

Guess my next step is to contact support (surely they’ll restore it as I have the achievement!)

Where Is My Liadri Mini?

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

Have you checked Material Storage? Minis used to be stored there. And I don’t know if gw2efficiency.com would catch that location or not.

Where Is My Liadri Mini?

Day Trooper.3605

Have you checked Material Storage? Minis used to be stored there. And I don’t know if gw2efficiency.com would catch that location or not.

That’s it! Thanks, I knew there was no way I’d ever delete that mini

Where Is My Liadri Mini?

Posted by: drunkenpilot.9837

drunkenpilot.9837

Glad you found it! I’m jealous, that’s one mini I never got when Queen’s Gauntlet was around. I’m hoping it makes another return sometime in the future, I still want it!