Where are the large bags?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Boogiepop Void.6473

Boogiepop Void.6473

Q:

Where can I get bigger bags? I am so sick of constantly returning to Lion’s arch because my inventory is full.

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

You craft them, buy from certain vendors (e.g. Inside FotM), or buy off TP.

Posted by: Gator.5729

Gator.5729

Craft them on a tailor, leather or armor smith. Or, buy them from the trading post. You can also buy 20-slot bags from the fractal vendor for relics.

Boogiepop Void.6473

My crafting isn’t high enough (Still novice leather worker since I can never find the kitten mats) and I am still working through the dungeons on story mode…

Posted by: nottsgman.8206

nottsgman.8206

you can buy them off the trading post, or buy candy corn cobs off the trading post and trade those for bags with Sonder the Seller in Lion’s Arch

70 ‘mains’ and waiting for more slots
| 61 Asura | 5 Charr | 2 Norn | 1 Human | 1 Sylvari |

Ayrilana.1396

I think some were added for WvW too.

Boogiepop Void.6473

This is ridiculous. There should be away to get something this basic without resorting to the TP or endgame content. It’s inventory space, not a legendary.

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

ridiculous? You have been given all the options you need. Plus story mode gives an 18 slot bag, not sure what you think should be done for your issue.

Ayrilana.1396

This is ridiculous. There should be away to get something this basic without resorting to the TP or endgame content. It’s inventory space, not a legendary.

You can buy the basic inventory bags from any merchant vendor or from certain events on the starter maps.

Posted by: Oxidia.8103

Oxidia.8103

stores the dentures in the glass of water back in my day we didn’have fractal bags or wvw bags we could only craft them and it was super expensive. Now you have it basicly for free. What are you complaining about dude.

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

There is; it’s called crafting. Crafting isn’t end game content, and you can level it up fairly quickly to make yourself some of the cheaper bags (8 slots). You could do this with leatherworking, armorsmithing, or tailoring. Just pick one, level it a little bit (you only need maybe crafting level 50 to make 8 slot bags), and make a couple of bags.

You can also buy 5 slot bags from certain vendors, and you get bags from doing certain personal story steps.

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

What’s wrong with using the TP?

Trading with other players is a major part of all MMOs and you’re going to have a very hard time if you avoid it. Think of it as the equivalent of buying from a merchant in single-player games.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

There are two ways Boogie, leveling crafting or buying them from players who crafted them. There are a few minor ways to get some bags.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bag#Rewards

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: DeanBB.4268

DeanBB.4268

Boogiepop Void.6473

I am so sick of constantly returning to Lion’s arch because my inventory is full.

I just thought I would point out that you can hop into PvP, do what you need with a merchant or storage or trader, then exit back to where you were in the world. No need to go to LA.

Posted by: Crossaber.8934

Crossaber.8934

A 20 slot bag is worth about 12g on TP, now we are getting 2g per day (daily achievement), thats less than a week’s gameplay.

I still remember my first legendary, took me 6 months to craft even with a lucky precursor drop. Will that make you feel better about the bigger bag?