Where can I find this skin?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Christina.1528

Christina.1528

Q:

I was doing longbow research and came upon two different skin models under the name “Pact Hornbow”. In the game this is the actual version being used and the skin from the PvP locker: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/File:Pact_Hornbow.jpg

But I really like this version of the skin that I came across under the same name: http://www.guildhead.com/item/31148/pact-hornbow

Does anyone know where I can find the skin for the second “Pact Hornbow” – maybe it has been renamed to something else?

Seems like the screenshot from #2 may be from earlier versions of the game as the database type sites build their indexes before most game launches. I’m not even sure if it’s in the game anymore.

Thanks in advance!

[PM] Dragonbrand Originals
Meiaya – Ranger | Stasija – Mesmer
[PM] Project Mayhem

Posted by: DownPour.5903

DownPour.5903

Pretty sure you buy it with the Token you get from finishing personal story.

@ Trahearnes office.

Desolation

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

From the Wiki
“Pact weapons are attained from Pact Requisitioner Hargrove, an NPC that appears in the Caer Aval instanced area in the southwest of Fort Trinity after the completion of the personal storyline. He sells Pact Weapons costing one Pact Victory Token each. To enter the Caer Aval instance, approach the large safe-like door on the south side of the central Fort Trinity hub.”

so it looks like you’ve got some story to do .

Christina.1528

No, I’m not looking for the skin in the first link, but the skin in the second link. The first link is indeed the one you can get with the Pact Token.

[PM] Project Mayhem

Posted by: Falunel.7645

Falunel.7645

There’s a “Pact Hornbow of Force” available on the TP. Other than that, I can’t say.

Falunel – Sylvari Elementalist | Falche Graysong – Human Mesmer | Tarnished Coast
Ember Solace [SOL] – A guild welcoming of newbies and those at the margins.
New Player Outreach Thread

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

As far as im aware if it has the prefix pact you have to use the token to get it .

Christina.1528

Then it must not exist in the game. I’ve checked the Pact vendor and it’s showing the first skin. So does the PvP locker. My only guess was that it had been renamed or removed from the game entirely. I have also seen it listed in a Reddit thread under “Pact Bow” without the ‘Hornbow’. It even shares the same icon. ><

Attachments:

[PM] Project Mayhem