Where can I get the best back item?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Niataun.9387

Niataun.9387

Its all in the title really, I am unsure where I can get the best back item for my recently level 80 character. Karma or gold. Any help appreciated.

Posted by: Husky.6018

Husky.6018

An Ascended backpiece. They are forged feom the mystic forge and all require a Vial of Mist Essence or another thing.

Niataun.9387

Ah sorry I meant where I can just buy one. My friend wants to go do a dungeon and I want to get it for that.

Posted by: Falunel.7645

Falunel.7645

If you just want to buy one immediately for gold, search “Spineguard” on the TP or check in with the guild armorer (if your guild has it unlocked) for rare-quality backpieces. Exotic backpieces can be bought for guild commendations+gold at the commendation trader in LA and karma at the temple karma vendors in Orr when the temples are under Pact control. It overall depends on what stats you’re after, though.

Falunel – Sylvari Elementalist | Falche Graysong – Human Mesmer | Tarnished Coast
Ember Solace [SOL] – A guild welcoming of newbies and those at the margins.
New Player Outreach Thread

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

The differences between the Masterwork backpiece you get late in the Personal Story and the better backpieces is hardly worth the trouble, unless we’re talking of Ascended.

I used a masterwork berserker backpiece on my Warrior for a year before getting an Exotic Soldier’s one for Karma.

Niataun.9387

Thanks for the replies, I just bought one for karma.