Where to farm T6 mats

Where to farm T6 mats

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: syfro.6873

syfro.6873

Q:

Where do I farm T6 mats effciently?
I want to get commander but I need 100g, any other methods of making money are welcomed here!

Where to farm T6 mats

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

That would depend on which t6 you are looking for. Some t6 are significantly more valuable than others …

Where to farm T6 mats

Posted by: Hebee.8460

Hebee.8460

I found t6 mats come nicely from doing the mystic recipe for 10 clovers (t6 mats defiantly more reliable then clovers for me) if you have laying around:

-10 globs
-10 mystic coins
-10 obsidian shards
-10 crystals (bought with skill points)

can get stacks ranging from 10-40. Iv been working on mats for my legendary and need both clovers/mats so it works for me

Where to farm T6 mats

syfro.6873

alright but im mainly looking for bloods

Where to farm T6 mats

syfro.6873

bump please i need some more details on t6 farming for bloods

Where to farm T6 mats

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Skelks/Karkas in Southsun Cove.
Trolls(and maybe minotaurs) in Frostgorge. Arctodus also drops blood but they drop 3 different fine crafting materials so yield for any particular one is not as good.

Oh and you’ll want as much MF as you can get. It should be obvious but just to be sure..

Where to farm T6 mats

Posted by: Lord Erik.6903

Lord Erik.6903

I personally gather, and kill mobs in Malchors Leap, and Cursed Shore. With one character per day you can get roughly forty five to fifty silver in Orichalcum alone not to mention gems like ruby, or emerald orbs. Lotus, and Orrian Truffles sell for over a silver a piece.

As far as what I kill I prefer undead spiders for they’re incandescent dust and crystalline dust. Undead spiders, risen pirates, risen nobles, and risen peasants drop heavy moldy sacks which by themselves can be sold for a few silver, but there’s a good chance to get the best mats in the game, and a small chance at lodestones.

There is no other way around it when it comes to dungeons, and fractals. Hands down those two are the best options. If you have trouble finding a group go to gw2lfg.com there’s no registration, and you can post your group or type the name of the user on the site in your party box.

(edited by Lord Erik.6903)

Where to farm T6 mats

Posted by: cranked.3812

cranked.3812

Just because you are looking for blood doesn’t mean you cant farm other t6 mats. Just sell em and use the money to buy blood. Lots of good suggestions in this thread as to where to do that.

Where to farm T6 mats

Posted by: Mad Rasputin.7809

Mad Rasputin.7809

The absolute best method to farming T6 materials is farming gold and buying them.

That said, the best place currently to farm bloods would have to be the Skelks in Southsun followed by trolls in frostgorge.