Which Infusion slot should I get?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Wreakin.6854

Wreakin.6854

So there are a Utility Slot, Defensive Slot, and Offensive slot.

Does it matter which I get? The stats are only +4, which is not too intriguing.

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

Well, you probbly want to have +5 agony. you can put that on any type of slot, defensive, offenseive or utility.

Aside from that… if you are a Orr grinder, getting Magic Find on an amulet (that has already MF, ofcourse) will certainly be useful.

Finally, an option would be to have a Karma boost on an amulet. This will be very useful when you do the Orr boxes. Together with the Karma Guild Boost, the Karma Guilf banner, the Karma food and the Karma Booster, this will get your Karma bonus all the way up to +95% !

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

Posted by: Ilithis Mithilander.3265

Ilithis Mithilander.3265

I’m a sucker for the utility infusions. However, in case they decide to make infused versions of the amulets and accessories, I would only toss a basic versatile infusion in the slot (if you do fractals) so that when you upgrade your item to an infused version, you don’t lose the expensive infusion. I have no idea if they are planning on making these newer ascended items infusable or not, so be careful what you slot it with for now, just in case you can upgrade it later on.

Primary Guild: Testing Eternity [TE]
Chloe (Version 3):
[i7 930 @ 4.1Ghz (1.3875V) w/Cooler Master 120M][Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (stock)]

Posted by: CassieGold.7460

CassieGold.7460

If you’re trying to decide between MF and Gold Find on a utility slot, remember: Open world Farming benefits from Magic Find (more drops) dungeon runners benefit from the Bonus Gold from mosters (bosses drop lots of coin.)

Unless you’re heading deep in fractals, I wouldn’t worry about offensive or defensive slots.

LVL 80’s: Thief / Warrior / Guardian / Mesmer