Which Profession & Build Use Shaman Stats

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Serkz.3140

Serkz.3140

Is it an under-performing stat that gets out compromised when compared to other stats?

Is there an actual build that truly benefit from it? If so, can you please enlighten me how? Thanks!!!

80 ele | wolf rank | Bgate

Posted by: Young Somalia.1706

Young Somalia.1706

As far as PvE is concerned, that’s probably one of the worst stat combinations even conceivable.

Guard: Driveby Brofist; Warrior: Giganticus Elitist
[LOD]

Posted by: Hayashi.3416

Hayashi.3416

I hate to say this but it’s one of the worst combinations around (Giver’s is ‘The Worst’). The only class that has sufficient multipliers on healing skills and yet enough conditions to use it with is the ranger, but healing power is not useful without Toughness to synergise with it or you won’t have sustain anyway. In that singular build where it might have some use, it is inferior to Apothecary and Settler, which do have toughness.

The main use for Shaman gear at the moment is to break them down, as IIRC it’s an ‘uncraftable’ stat, so it gives an inscription/insignia you can use to train your crafting professions with.

Posted by: Serkz.3140

Serkz.3140

I pretty much agree with you guys. I thought I missed something for not figuring out the optimal use for it. I got the ascended weapon drop.

I’d rather have healing pair with toughness instead of vitality. But the deal breaker is condi damage. I don’t know where the heck this terribad combination could fit in.

80 ele | wolf rank | Bgate

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

I used a mix of Shaman/Settler set in my trapper/regen ranger.
For roaming WvW was good and as the cond damager in dungeons also worked really well.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)