Which sigil is better for health restoration

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: zerotenshigg.3756

zerotenshigg.3756

Which sigil would be better for soloing mobs.

Sigil of Blood
+30% chance to life steal on critical. (This effect cannot trigger more than once every 2 seconds.)
Sigil of Water
30% chance to Heal nearby allies. (This effect cannot trigger more than once every 10s)
Sigil of restoration
Gain health on Killing a foe.

(Or give me one that I didn’t list)

Trying to be as general as possible
The Trait line I’m using is 200 precision.
With armor and weapons I hit 44%

And I use two one hand weapons, although… I really hate mixed sigils…
But asides from that which one or pair would be best?

As for the science, it may be negative. However, do not forget
The thing that there is a scientific side in all the one.
The important one is true. Of me the ruler of my fate, and me also the commander of my soul.

Posted by: Lafiel.9372

Lafiel.9372

Sigil of blood is best I think, if i’m right you can use it in conjunction with pies which give additional chance for health on crit.

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

i haven’t extensively used sigil of blood, but i plan to. and yar, as Lafiel mentioned, use it with omnom pies or omnom ghosts. i’ve heard otherwise, you don’t notice the effect as much.

if you’re using MH/OH combos, know that the on-crit, on-swap sigils all have cd’s, as you’ve mentioned, and when one is on cd, all other “conditional” sigils effects won’t proc either. so you might want to go with something that is a “passive” or “static” sigil. for e.g. maybe the sigil of accuracy, since you’ll be using sigils that depend on crits for healing. that’s one option.

and for MH/OH, if both are stacking or on-crit, the MH one will be taken first so usually best to pair it up with something passive.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

Posted by: Surbrus.6942

Surbrus.6942

Sigil of Water is absolute garbage. IIRC it heals for like 400 or so and barely scales with Healing power. An extra 5% damage would probably be a better healing focused sigil than Sigil of Water.

Posted by: molepunch.5673

molepunch.5673

I think Water heals on a crit and not a hit. Not sure if bugged or error in tooltip. May want to check

Posted by: Citrus Finale.8621

Citrus Finale.8621

Sigil of Leeching – steal health (975) after swapping to this weapon.

Maybe you can combine a combination of sigils. As i don’t know what class/weapon setup you have. (Lets take warrior for example, put in your offhand sigil of leeching (is has a 10sec internal cooldown) and in your main hand sigil of blood, You then have an oppertunitie to heal decent just by swapping weapons).

(i don’t know for sure if sigils proc on offhand weapons when you don’t use (#4, 5) and just spam auto attack)

Posted by: Nay of the Ether.8913

Nay of the Ether.8913

Sigil of Life (pretty sure that’s the name) does a sigil stack for +"x" amount (depending on sigil rarity) on each kill, max 25 stacks. I use it on my offhand all the time, makes a huge difference in healing. I never tried combining it with the others everyone mentioned but could be interesting.

http://almunns.wix.com/elitedeathsociety
~Surrender fiend and you will get an easy death
~I could promise you the same…but it would be a lie…