Why doesnt ESC close open windows anymore?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: rutilus.2643

rutilus.2643

Hello,

just logged in and noticed this. Why was this change deemed necessary?
Is there a workaround? I cannot find a keybind to fix this situation. I am confused.

Posted by: Contiguous.1345

Contiguous.1345

There’s a toggle in the options. you probably hit it by accident.

rutilus.2643

Seriously, where is that toggle? it driving me nuts having to close all these inventories, loot bags, etc manually by clicking. why in the flying kitten the escape key doesnt work? it was working perfectly yesterday.

Posted by: Uther Deathhand.1570

Uther Deathhand.1570

Seriously, where is that toggle? it driving me nuts having to close all these inventories, loot bags, etc manually by clicking. why in the flying kitten the escape key doesnt work? it was working perfectly yesterday.

Go to the options menu its right in the middle. It says disable closing windows with ESC. Under the user interface section.

Work for a cause, not for applause.
Live life to express, not to impress.
Don’t strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt. ~ unknown

rutilus.2643

Go to the options menu its right in the middle. It says disable closing windows with ESC. Under the user interface section.

Thank you, found out that i had a X on it, instead of just blank. No idea what i did to leave it like that, tho its weekend.

Posted by: Moderator.3406

Moderator.3406

As this issue has been resolved, the thread is now closed.