Why is the Charr much larger on character selection

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: AllAmerDB.2840

AllAmerDB.2840

It seems that the Charr is much larger on the character selection screen than any other race. They are not that much larger and would be easier to view the character if it were on the same scale.

Posted by: Sanderman.1697

Sanderman.1697

I wondered the same thing. I thought I would be towring over any norn as my charr looks bigger than the biggest norn in the selection screen. But no, in fact he’s smaller than many norn.

Love is for poets

Posted by: quickthorn.4918

quickthorn.4918

Same here. I made my female Charr with the height slider set to minimum as she’s a thief. Even so, the horns and feet don’t entirely show on the character screen. By contrast I can see the whole of my max-height Norn with a gap above her head.

Posted by: Slaunyeh.9852

Slaunyeh.9852

Cats, and by extension Charr, are better at seeing moving than stationary victims targets objects. What you’re seeing is simply a cameraman who’s too scared to back away from your character.

True story.

Posted by: Bel Geode.8129

Bel Geode.8129

Cats, and by extension Charr, are better at seeing moving than stationary victims targets objects. What you’re seeing is simply a cameraman who’s too scared to back away from your character.

True story.

Best answer all day right here.

Also make sure you bug report that OP. It is probably not supposed to look like that.

Find Bel Geode- THE Purple Norn on twitch tv.
“Doing The Dailies " Weeknights at 8PM EST.
http://www.twitch.tv/belgeode

Posted by: Ten.8421

Ten.8421

True story.

A+, would lol again!

Gamut Gaming Group [GGG], an inclusive non-oppression, non-prejudice, non-normativity group.