Willing to teach raids.

Willing to teach raids.

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: MarkoNS.3261

MarkoNS.3261

Hi im willing to teach training raids to new players (To Raids), i can teach you any boss, atm i have Samarog Planned for this sunday, if you are interested go https://discord.gg/BP2ezqs and read what is says then pm me marko on discord or ingame MarkoNS.3261

Willing to teach raids.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

FYI Markos is charging 10g/person for 2 hours of training.

I’m not suggesting that the OP should or should not charge; I just want to make sure that people recognize that the OP is offering a service-for-a-fee. (Not a free session, as is commonly offered these days by others.)

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Willing to teach raids.

Posted by: MarkoNS.3261

MarkoNS.3261

i never said it was free , fyi its eu.

Willing to teach raids.

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

Yeah, but you didn’t say you were charging either. Generally speaking, training offers that are made in this forum are free. If you plan to charge, you should be including that in your post so that you aren’t misleading people.

Willing to teach raids.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Yeah, but you didn’t say you were charging either. Generally speaking, training offers that are made in this forum are free. If you plan to charge, you should be including that in your post so that you aren’t misleading people.

Exactly my point.
People generally assume that training is free. You are well within your rights to charge; I just wanted to make sure people understood that you were doing so; it’s a nasty surprise to find ‘hidden’ charges.

I have two suggestions for you for the future:

• Be upfront about your fees.
  • Offer a money-back guarantee.

Right now, you’re asking us to trust that you’re a good enough trainer that it’s worth 10 gold and two hours of our time. I wouldn’t be willing to do that for anyone without some sort of strong endorsements or positive forum/reddit track record.

Instead, I’m hoping that you’ll trust that your students will think that their two hours were well spent enough that they’d feel it was 10g worth investing.

In the end, of course, it’s up to you. It’s your “business” and up to you how to advertise and what fees to set.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”