World Competion?

World Competion?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: pricer.5091

pricer.5091

Help?

I got 94% complete and the only area I know I need to complete is red borderlands. But when I hit “map” i tells me I got 288/301 hearts (for example). I scrollover map and I have 100% in EVERY area……why? Where are the remaining hearts? They aren’t in this world thats for sure. And they aren’t in WVW cos there arent any there?

Confused.

World Competion?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

It seems you must be missing a zone. Thirteen hearts are missing, what about skill points, points of interest, vistas? The wiki shows every zone (including all hearts, etc.) needed. You might try comparing your map to that list. =)

Fields of Ruins has 13 hearts, as well as Iron Marches.
Bloodtide Coast. Sparkfly Fen.
Snowden Drifts.

(edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234)

World Competion?

Posted by: Biohazard.4196

Biohazard.4196

Are you sure that you’ve uncovered every explorable area in the game? Browse the map and see if you find any numbers (representing recommended levels) over unexplored parts of the map.

Alternatively, you could compare the zones you’ve uncovered with the complete list: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Explorable_area

And no, there are no hearts in WvW.

World Competion?

pricer.5091

No, I have every heart in the game according to the list that appears when you scroll over the zone name….so its either a bug or theres something wierd going on.

World Competion?

Posted by: Falunel.7645

Falunel.7645

That list only shows you the hearts in that precise map- it says nothing about hearts in other maps. I believe what they are saying is that you are missing an entire map, like Queensdale or Kessex Hills.

This will be a bit tedious, but could you check to make sure you have all of the following maps?

-Harathi Hinterlands
-Brisban Wildlands
-Dredgehaunt Cliffs
-Fields of Ruin
-Lornar’s Pass
-Snowden Drifts
-Blazeridge Steppes
-Diessa Plateau
-Iron Marches
-Fireheart Rise
-Mount Maelstrom

Those are the maps that can most easily be missed.

EDIT: I think you may be missing Fields of Ruin or Iron Marches. Both have precisely 13 hearts.

Falunel – Sylvari Elementalist | Falche Graysong – Human Mesmer | Tarnished Coast
Ember Solace [SOL] – A guild welcoming of newbies and those at the margins.
New Player Outreach Thread

(edited by Falunel.7645)

World Competion?

Posted by: FangedTerror.3852

FangedTerror.3852

My suggestion is that you go to the wiki. If you search for explorable area you will find a lost of every zone and compare that to every zone you have unlocked. My bet is you missed fields of ruin because it is tucked in that corner, but chancces are some zone was completly missed.

If not then congratz you will be the winner of the most outrageous bug contest imo.

Edit: another idea to help you figure out what was missed. Go to your acheivements tab and look under explorer. There will be 5 explorer ones at the top that reference all the areas. Look for one that has the most missing and that is likely the zones you beed to investigate. A missed zone would result in you missing probably 15 to 20 in that area at least.

(edited by FangedTerror.3852)

World Competion?

pricer.5091

Stome the crows….you;re dead on …Im missing Fields of Ruin! TY so much for your help…was driving me mental.