World Map Completion help

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Mallu.2043

Mallu.2043

Are Southsun Cove and Living Story Season 2 maps included in World Map Completion?
Do I need to fully explore them too to get 100% world map completion?
Since I already have every other map 100%, but I’m still at 93%…

Thanks for your answers.

Posted by: johnnymiller.5968

johnnymiller.5968

Southsun was never part of completion. There are two new hearts; one in Calendon Forest & another in Brisbane Wildlands. World vs world also factors into completion. You need to get all vista’s & skill points from the Borderland’s map’s & Eternal battlegrounds. Dry top was not included so doubt Silverwastes will be.

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

You’ll have to do the wvw maps (three bordelands maps and Eternal Battlegrounds). That’s probably what you’re missing.

Posted by: Eirdyne.9843

Eirdyne.9843

WvW is probably it, yeah. Here’s a strategy for WvW completion that works.
- Take note of how active your server is in WvW: This will greatly impact how quickly you can do 100% there or if it is even possible.
- Go into WvW
- You have 3 Borderlands 1 Eternal Battle Ground (as Rose said)
- 1 Borderlands belongs to your server, 2 belong to competing servers
- In Eternal Battle Grounds, 1 corner of the map belongs to your server, 1 corner belongs to each of the competing serves against you (there are 2 total competitors and they are the same as those in the Borderlands)
- Go to each borderland and try to get every southern area first. This is somewhat time dependent as the home players of that Borderland will likely try to quickly retake any keeps they’ve lost that you might control.
- What I do is take all of my characters I’m 100%ing to some quick loading non-WvW map. Then log in with one of them and run them around each Borderland southern most areas. Then check Eternal Battleground to see if you can reach anything there you need. Reverse this (Eternal Battleground then Borderlands) if you feel you need to because you control things better that way when the time comes to do this.
- Be prepared to have to change servers
- Some servers can get stuck controlling the same keep in Eternal Battlegrounds indefinitely making it nearly impossible to 100% as keep control is determined by server ranking at the end of the week.

Posted by: Lazuli.2098

Lazuli.2098

Southsun was never part of completion. There are two new hearts; one in Calendon Forest & another in Brisbane Wildlands. …

The NPE also created 2 new ones in Plains of Ashford.