World Map has no completion progress

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Enigma.7340

Enigma.7340

Hi,

I just got this game today and levelled my character to 13.

On my friend’s World Map, they see a progress indicator on the top left corner telling him how many vista’s, POI’s, WP’s and heart’s completed and outstanding. Hovering over the name of the map (eg: Divinity’s Reach) also gives a summary.

I don’t have this
Any ideas why?

Thanks.

Posted by: Olvendred.3027

Olvendred.3027

I think it unlocks at level 15. They changed a bunch of stuff like this a few months ago, so I’m not certain, but try leveling up a couple more times and see if that works.

Posted by: dgzsl.3568

dgzsl.3568

I’m somewhat a newcomer myself too, so I might be able to answer for your question here but yes, if that’s your first character in history then it might take a while before it gets unlocked. You will only get 1 feature unlocked each time when you level so you have to see which level actually gives you that.

But if you create another character after you have an existing one with level 80, everything will still remain available even if they haven’t reached that level yet. That’s probably for the case of your friend if he’s a slightly long time player by now.

Posted by: Enigma.7340

Enigma.7340

Yeah, it’s my first Character.
Thanks guys, I will play some more and hope it sorts itself out.

Cheers!

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

Yea seems like they dont want to overwhelm you with features, liked how it was before and glad i made one of each class before the change