Worst Jumping Puzzles?

Worst Jumping Puzzles?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Leo Schrodingers Cat.2497

Leo Schrodingers Cat.2497

Chalice of Tears

Just now started to do this one for the mursaat tokens. And dear kittening god this has made it to the top of my list. I thought some of the jumping puzzles were pretty bad with the cramped design, camera jarrings, and slippery little corners. This one combines all of that in one kittening unreadable mess and turns it up to 11. No seriously, I can not figure out for the life of me where I am supposed to go or do without a guide. And half of the ways you’re supposed to go is hidden behind a wall or bunch of freaking rocks. And have fun dealing with the lava! I don’t imagine the chest even being worth a pitcher of urine. I’m doing this stupid puzzle for the four mursaat tokens hidden inside.

Not So Secret. This one is second worst in my opinion. Combined with the cramped camera space, your camera is getting jarred ninety percent of the time. And then you got to deal with these freaking elementalist or mesmers down below shooting you mid jump so you loose your speed and have to start all over again. Or better yet. The zippers! The zippers that STILL has yet to be bug fixed for the diving spot. And the only way around it is a well timed weapon swap. Oh… and if you don’t position yourself correctly it will either not throw you far enough, or throw you clear over the destination!

(edited by Leo Schrodingers Cat.2497)

Worst Jumping Puzzles?

Posted by: Zoria.1392

Zoria.1392

I agree on those two being the most frustrating. I remember finally getting to the end of Not so Secret x2 and flying off the final cog the wrong way x2. After that, I made a mesmer and leveled it to 80. LOL

You will need Chalice of Tears, again, if you are going for the Legendary Trinket. I suggest bringing a Mesmer, and if you know anyone, a mesmer friend. With two mesmers it becomes fun and you get to help a lot of people along the way.

Worst Jumping Puzzles?

Posted by: Moonlit.6421

Moonlit.6421

If you are in need of assistance, I personally have some of my mesmers parked at both of those JP’s and I know others do as well who’d be happy to assist you. Feel free to hit me up in game if you’d like some help~ ^^

Worst Jumping Puzzles?

Posted by: Leo Schrodingers Cat.2497

Leo Schrodingers Cat.2497

If you are in need of assistance, I personally have some of my mesmers parked at both of those JP’s and I know others do as well who’d be happy to assist you. Feel free to hit me up in game if you’d like some help~ ^^

I’ve done chalice of tears enough times to be able to speed run it. Stupid Mursaat tokens and DCs.

However, I will gladly take you up on the offer for Not So Secret’s dive achievement. I gave up on that one after being flung off into oblivion for the tenth time.