Worth transferring?

Worth transferring?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: DanielGames.5198

DanielGames.5198

Q:

I’m very persuaded to spend real money for transferring servers since wvw is either a little active or completely dead on my server. Paying for the gems for transferring isn’t what I’m worried about. What I’m worried about is GW2 changing how guesting works or w/e. Has ArenaNet made any announcements on plans to change the limitations of wvw if you’re guesting from another server? I don’t want to spend the money then a few months later make it a waste because of a patch allowing guests to wvw on the guested server.

Worth transferring?

Posted by: Falunel.7645

Falunel.7645

A:

There are no plans to change it, and you will likely never be able to WvW for a server you guest to. Spying, griefing, rigging, bandwagoning, and in-battle trashtalking would simply be too much of an issue.

Falunel – Sylvari Elementalist | Falche Graysong – Human Mesmer | Tarnished Coast
Ember Solace [SOL] – A guild welcoming of newbies and those at the margins.
New Player Outreach Thread

Worth transferring?

Posted by: Shirk.6421

Shirk.6421

WvW guesting, the idea alone is… well… a headshot for this idea o_O

Worth transferring?

DanielGames.5198

Thanks for the reply Falunel. I guess another question I can ask is this. Has Anet talked about plans of merging servers?

Worth transferring?

Posted by: Jornophelanthas.1475

Jornophelanthas.1475

Thanks for the reply Falunel. I guess another question I can ask is this. Has Anet talked about plans of merging servers?

ArenaNet has not. Players on these forums have. ArenaNet has not responded to these players, as far as I know.

Worth transferring?

DanielGames.5198

Thanks for the reply Jornophelanthas.