Wrong server

Wrong server

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Dadiris.7182

Dadiris.7182

Hi guys, i brought the game in like 3 weeks ago and i created my account in the wrong region (i didn’t knew anything) and i realize that most of brazillians play in North America so i want to know if there’s a way to transfer my characters from europe server to north america servers, i have a character 42 with one backpack slot upgraded, and one more thing, i also brought 3 character spaces, if i have to delete / transfer my account, i’ll keep the 3 expanded slots? Please help.

Wrong server

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

There are only 2 ways to transfer. One is to pay to transfer using gems and the other is to delete all your characters. If you delete your characters you will lose any items not removed and put into your bank. Also any soulbound items will not be useable. You will keep any extra character slots you bought.

Wrong server

Posted by: Rainbow Sprint.3215

Rainbow Sprint.3215

The bag slots are character based, though bank space is account based. If you delete your characters you can transfer between worlds though i’m not sure of regions. Any guilds you have or are in are also server based.

Wrong server

Dadiris.7182

my gold’ll also be lost? i have 15 gold coins already

Wrong server

Posted by: Rainbow Sprint.3215

Rainbow Sprint.3215

That’s a good question. Used to be you’d just put it in the bank, though it’s called the account wallet so i’d assume not.

Wrong server

Dadiris.7182

guys, i deleted all characters and i still can’t transfer, i trasfered for free to another world in less than a week, do i have to wait 2 more days to transfer??

Wrong server

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

There is a 7 day timer right after you transfer. It’s always better to do research before making a decision.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

Wrong server

Dadiris.7182

Holy Cow D=