WvW Map Completion

WvW Map Completion

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Demeter Aurion.7381

Demeter Aurion.7381

Is there any simple way to complete the map in WvWvW? It’s really difficult since everyone is basically concentrated on battle and I just want to complete my map. I don’t understand why they added vistas and things here. PvE players are going to have a hard time getting 100% map completion unless they want to tough it out in Wvw. Please correct me if I’m wrong about something.

I just entered wvw for the first time since playing and was stunned when I saw all the skills points and such to get. In fact I had to team up with an enemy player just to get one of the skill points. It’d be nice if there were a spectator mode or something for those who just want to enjoy the world since it does count towards world completion.

Demeter (Thief)
[RMNT] Maguuma

WvW Map Completion

Posted by: Drevin.6534

Drevin.6534

Try not to sweat it too much. PvE map completion is awesome on it’s own. You will eventually have less and less to do in PvE and you will end up more and more in WvW. I personally hate PvP but I know at some point I will be doing some WvW. And chances are, over time, you will end up with your group at every location on the maps. It might not take a week, but in a few months or a year, you’re gonna get it eventually.

PS: I think ArenaNet still creates something like 24 hour matches. I used this a bit in the past days and I did all the Sanctum jumping puzzles, because my home world was switching faster from one map to the other. When the games will last 2 weeks, you will wait more for your home base to be the one you need.

PS2: if you want the monthly achievements, you need to kill stuff in WvW anyway at least once a month.

WvW Map Completion

Posted by: Demeter Aurion.7381

Demeter Aurion.7381

Thanks for your reply. I was thinking about it and figure it will give me something to do once I hit 80 and have finished the rest of the map

Demeter (Thief)
[RMNT] Maguuma