WvW messaging

WvW messaging

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Skyguy.3715

Skyguy.3715

Is there a way to invite someone to a party/ message or whisper them when they are on the other server you are fighting against? If so, please tell me how!

Thanks

WvW messaging

Posted by: Ricky Da Man.5064

Ricky Da Man.5064

Some guy I killed managed to join me and my friends party in wvw so it is possible, though I have no idea how…

WvW messaging

Posted by: GreenNekoHaunt.8527

GreenNekoHaunt.8527

Click on enemy → right click on icon → invite

Yes, definitely possible. Purpose? Dunno.
I think you can also talk to people via the /me command. I’m not sure about that though.

Gamer & Developer; Playing games is part of making games! Gather experience and make games!

WvW messaging

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Click on enemy -> right click on icon -> invite

I think you can also talk to people via the /me command. I’m not sure about that though.

That gives you the report option.

The way to get in a party with them is to target them, then click the party arrow (> at the top left) and click Invite. It’ll invite your target, even if you don’t have their account name. From there, you can, if they accept the invite, PM them as you now have their account name.

WvW messaging

Posted by: GreenNekoHaunt.8527

GreenNekoHaunt.8527

Click on enemy -> right click on icon -> invite

That gives you the report option.

The way to get in a party with them is to target them, then click the party arrow (> at the top left) and click Invite. It’ll invite your target, even if you don’t have their account name. From there, you can, if they accept the invite, PM them as you now have their account name.

Guess that was fixed then?
Yeah the said one is another way.

However can you talk with them through party chat?

Gamer & Developer; Playing games is part of making games! Gather experience and make games!

WvW messaging

Posted by: Lindbur.2537

Lindbur.2537

Yes, you can talk with them, their real name will show up in the chat logs instead of some generic rank.

A remnant of times past.
“Memories are nice, but that’s all they are.”