Zenith Skins

Zenith Skins

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Grim Sheep.2346

Grim Sheep.2346

Q:

So, I’m almost at my 1000 Achievement point mark. How exactly do Zenith skins work? could you just get the skin you choose again once per day (as in, is there no limit to how many you can potentially have over an infinite amount of time)? Can you also get the skin with your alternate accounts?

Thanks guys

Why aren’t Skritt a playable race yet.

Zenith Skins

Posted by: Carpboy.7145

Carpboy.7145

A:

Its account bound. Bound to whatever account unlocks it. And you can withdraw as many skins of whatever weapon you chose, but not choose a completely different weapon

The Use of the Word ‘Cheese’
Lyss The Shadow
Legendary Champion of DB [EDGE]

Zenith Skins

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

You will eventually get enough AP to unlock all the weapons(this will be at 23k AP) so it is really just deciding which order you want to get them.

Zenith Skins

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

You can also use them both for PvP and PvE. Take one out out, change it to PvP (it will give you a warning that this is permanent, you can ignore it as you can get the same skin as many times as you like and use it for PvE) and it will be a PvP weapon.

Zenith Skins

Grim Sheep.2346

Thank you for the answers
One more question, when I hover over the achievement reward on the achievement panel, where it says “A choice of : (Zenith Skin list)” it only depicts 5 of the skins. Are those just samples or do I only get to pick from those 5?

Zenith Skins

Posted by: FateOmega.9601

FateOmega.9601

Just examples. You get to choose from a list of all the weapons.

Zenith Skins

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

Note: Be careful when you use the preview option when selecting. Apparently the entire selection menu / process is rather non-intuative and there have been a LOT of people complaining that they were viewing a bunch of options and some how picked the wrong weapon. Never been confirmed if it’s a bug or just player error/confusion over a questionable menu / UI design.

I never had an issue, but quite a few other players have reported that they THOUGHT they selected one weapon yet actually unlocked another.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

Zenith Skins

Astral Projections.7320

If you want to preview the skins before selecting, you can use this site.

http://guildwars2.mmmos.com/?page=view&id=14861&title=bazaar-of-the-four-winds-item-codes (you’ll have to copy and paste. My iPad has issues :P )

To avoid spamming regular chat, you can put it in party chat. Just type someone’s character name in the party invitation window. They don’t need to be online for this to work.

Zenith Skins

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

http://guildwars2.mmmos.com/?page=view&id=14861&title=bazaar-of-the-four-winds-item-codes (you’ll have to copy and paste. My iPad has issues :P )

To avoid spamming regular chat, you can put it in party chat. Just type someone’s character name in the party invitation window. They don’t need to be online for this to work.

or you can just /w yourself

Zenith Skins

Astral Projections.7320

Didn’t know that. While I talk to myself all the time in real life it never occurred to me to whisper myself in game. ^^

Zenith Skins

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

Didn’t know that. While I talk to myself all the time in real life it never occurred to me to whisper myself in game. ^^

This is also the secret to setting up a quick and dirty waypoint list while in a zone (like while riding the Champ Train).

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

Zenith Skins

Grim Sheep.2346

Thanks guys!
I ended up taking the Zenith Spire skin for my guardian. It looks pretty sweet