berserker and valkyrie stats

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: JemL.3501

JemL.3501

i am looking for the stats in the berserker and valkyrie ascended armor and weapons, i have the stats from rings, amulets and backpieces

do i only reduce 18 from presicion or its different in armor and weapons?

I took an arrow to the knee

Posted by: Aphex.5283

Aphex.5283

If you look at some of the older stats the values are skewed because they were based on orbs or medallions being slotted. The values on armor and weapons and all trinkets are completely different but if you are looking for precision power vitality and ferocity you might want to give marauders a try as it gives the highest total stat value when going for a quad stat setup.

Posted by: JemL.3501

JemL.3501

a trinket is as follow

x p
x pre
x fero

berserker and valkirye is

x p
x-18 pre
x fero
18 vitality

what iam asking is if this exist in armor and weapons because marauder apparently is taking power away not single 18 from presicion

I took an arrow to the knee

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

what iam asking is if this exist in armor and weapons because marauder apparently is taking power away not single 18 from presicion

Not a thing, according to the wiki

Posted by: Tanner Blackfeather.6509

Tanner Blackfeather.6509

Non-ascended, everything has an upgrade slot.
Ascended armor and weapons still do.
Ascended trinkets however, that upgrade slot is already filled and lumped in to the stats shown. The Berserker option means “Berserker trinket with Berserker jewel”, the Berserker + Valkyrie option means “Berserker trinket with Valkyrie jewel”.

The same option on a weapon or armor would mean the slot for Sigil or Rune would be filled and unchangeable.