best warrior build/stats/weps for most dps?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: gumpo.7518

gumpo.7518

hello,i just started playing a warrior, im currently only at level 8, but i wonder if anyone know what weapons ,stats and traits would be best for doing most damage,since im going for dps. for stats i would guess precision and power as the main ones atleast,but thats all i know.

Posted by: Grok Krog.9581

Grok Krog.9581

30/0/0/10/30 will give you the most damage. Axe/Mace and Greatsword are the highest damage weapons. Though I like Greatsword/Hammer or Axe/Axe and Hammer.

When you get to level 80, you’ll want Berserker’s armor (Power is the highest stat, with Precision and Crit damage as secondaries)

If you go Axe/? and Greatsword, pick traits V, IX, and XI in Strength. II in Tactics, and VI, IX (or VII), and XII in Discipline

Grok Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

Max DPS:

GS and Axe/Mace

Traits: 30/0/0/10/30
– Strength: V, IX, XI
– Tactics: II
– Discipline: VI, VIII, XII

Armor: Berserker w/Runes of the Scholar
Weapons (Assume Ascended):
– Axe: Berserker, Sigil of Force, Mighty Infusion
– Mace: Berserker, Sigil of Might, Mighty Infusion
– GS: Berserker, Sigil of Force, 2x Mighty Infusion

Trinkets: Full Ascended Berserker with Mighty infusions

Food: Bowl of Sweet and Spicy Butternut Squash Soup
Potion: Either the level 80 dungeon potion specific to the content you’re doing, or Sharpening Stones

Other: Skale Venom

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

Posted by: DeShadowWolf.6854

DeShadowWolf.6854

Honestly, while leveling you can mostly do what you want. So long as you aren’t under leveled by quite a bit, you can do alright in looted gear using whatever weapon set you find fun, picking traits that seem useful or relevant. I’ve heard that gs does a lot of damage, etc but I’ve been leveling my warrior with the weapons I find fun. Once you want to do more group-oriented or (relatively) high-end things, then you can start plotting out your gear and so on.

Posted by: TheJokester.4672

TheJokester.4672

This is true granted I have 4 warriors all 80 full exotic except my asura and human wars full ascended trinkets and human war has twilight I presonally prefer GS and sword+shield or axe+shield/mace mainly because I run full berserkers and shield stance has allowed me to make it out of sketchy situations. working on predator tho and almost done so I’ll post back in a week or so when it’s finished and let you know what I think of Rifle and GS combo

Posted by: gumpo.7518

gumpo.7518

Max DPS:

GS and Axe/Mace

Traits: 30/0/0/10/30
– Strength: V, IX, XI
– Tactics: II
– Discipline: VI, VIII, XII

Armor: Berserker w/Runes of the Scholar
Weapons (Assume Ascended):
– Axe: Berserker, Sigil of Force, Mighty Infusion
– Mace: Berserker, Sigil of Might, Mighty Infusion
– GS: Berserker, Sigil of Force, 2x Mighty Infusion

Trinkets: Full Ascended Berserker with Mighty infusions

Food: Bowl of Sweet and Spicy Butternut Squash Soup
Potion: Either the level 80 dungeon potion specific to the content you’re doing, or Sharpening Stones

Other: Skale Venom

this was very nice information ,i will go for this as i level up and see how it works. thanks.