build editor incorrect data.

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

Hi did anyone else notice that the en.gw2skills.net editor is showing incorrect data even after they said it was updated for the new June 23 patch? I made a build on the site for pvp. But then when i went online the stats were signficantly worse…. crit chance, armor etc was much lower than what was shown the editor.

I chose pvp build specifically since there is less calculation to do versus a pve/wvw build with foods/utilities and mixed gear etc.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

Posted by: Lunacy Solacio.6514

Lunacy Solacio.6514

The only issue I’ve seen isn’t actually involving the build editor…

Warrior minor trait “Thick Skin” is showing only +20 toughness, and not +120, in game.

edit: -_- this should actually be in Bugs since it’s a bug in the game…. yet was moved here. Although since there is alreadya warrior bug thread, this could be helpful to let people know the editor is right, not the game on this.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Warrior-Bugs-3

(edited by Lunacy Solacio.6514)

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

Im definitely seeing a pretty big difference in Armor and Crit Chance when building PVP build and then doing the same in game.

for example
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAR5ejMdQXIWGCeeAnIGUCKcDGhL4yiAom1p44PCA-TpQSABAs/QnlBAA

The build above shows 25% crit chance but ingame you only have 10%. Also the Toughness stat is 2320 but in game its significantly below 2000 (although the armor stat is actually pretty accurate)

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

Nobody here can correct an error in another website calculations….might want to post your concerns at that sight (if possible). Now if it’s a problem with the in-game display of stats, that needs to be reported in-game to get addressed (or maybe the BUG forums here).

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances