can anyone help me in this nevermore case?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: layfon.6823

layfon.6823

hi guys im trying to make the legendary nevermore. so here is what happen to me.

i completed the legendary weapon collection nevermore part I in toon A, and it says if i wanna continue, i have to craft the ravenswood branch which i need to have lvl 500 in artificer. anc bcoz TOON A already master in weaponsmith and jeweler, so im leveling TOON B to lvl 500 in artificer. but i didnt see the ravenswood branch recipee in artificer crafting panel on my toon B. do i have to complete the legendary weapon collection and the lvl 500 in artificer in same Toon?

Posted by: Asrat.2645

Asrat.2645

layfon.6823

yup i got https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Chest_of_Natural_Protection already and i open the chest in toon A. so i think the recipe is unlocked in toon A but not in toon B.

...but because toon A already have 2 masters in crafting i have to leveling artificer in toon B. and after i got lvl 500 i noticed the recipe didnt show up on toon B

does this mean i have to buy 800 gem additional crafting license and start over leveling artificer again in toon A? or can i somehow unlock the recipe in toon B?

Posted by: Stitch.1794

Stitch.1794

You can buy a duplicate chest from the NPC linked above to learn the recipe on your artificer.

Posted by: Asrat.2645

Asrat.2645

Wiki

Completing the associated first-tier collection is required to purchase these items. Each item is rewarded from the achievement and this vendor offers these items as a replacement.

layfon.6823

OMG yeah thanks Stitch and Asrat for the help.. hehehe im so happy now i can continue my journey to nevermore

Posted by: Felahr.9830

Felahr.9830

You can have more than 2 crafting professions on a given character. you can only have two ACTIVE at one time (without buying the gemstore item that adds an extra one). you can, theoretically, have 500 in every crafting in the game on a single character, and just have the two you need at that moment the active ones.

Posted by: SomeKinda.3867

SomeKinda.3867

Ravenswood Branch, unless they changed it very recently, does NOT require 500 artificer to make, just 400 or 450 not sure. Wait till Nevermore II to go for grandmaster. You have to make 250 basic elder wood staves and since they count as exotic they can shoot a character from 400 to 500 very very easily.

I was in the exact same situation as you and had to buy the recipes from the npc at LA for my Artificer. Then because I’m sadistic I decided I wanted my norn to be the one to make Nevermore and the other precursors and got them both to 500 easy with the elder wood staves (1-400 was expensive though).

Posted by: Stitch.1794

Stitch.1794

Ravenswood Branch, unless they changed it very recently, does NOT require 500 artificer to make, just 400 or 450 not sure. Wait till Nevermore II to go for grandmaster. You have to make 250 basic elder wood staves and since they count as exotic they can shoot a character from 400 to 500 very very easily.

I was in the exact same situation as you and had to buy the recipes from the npc at LA for my Artificer. Then because I’m sadistic I decided I wanted my norn to be the one to make Nevermore and the other precursors and got them both to 500 easy with the elder wood staves (1-400 was expensive though).

The legendary components only require 450, but most tier 2 collections require 500 because you have to make weapon components from each tier, and the deldrimor / spirit wood ones require 500.

Posted by: SomeKinda.3867

SomeKinda.3867

The legendary components only require 450, but most tier 2 collections require 500 because you have to make weapon components from each tier, and the deldrimor / spirit wood ones require 500.

I was telling the OP to wait till after crafting the ravenswood branch to get to grandmaster if they aren’t there yet. By the time they are making spirit wood staff heads they will have gotten to 500 just by doing the 250 basic staves, since it has you do those first.