disappearing sword

disappearing sword

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: satyesu.9374

satyesu.9374

Somehow my greatsword keeps disappearing from my hands and I’m unable to use it. Why?

disappearing sword

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I think you’re going to have to give us a bit more information before we can help answer that. Does this happen at a specific time? In a specific place? What are you doing before it happens?

Do your weapon skills disappear at the same time? Are they replaced with anything?

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

disappearing sword

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

You are not by chance pressing the “~” button next to the “1” on your keyboard without having a second weapon set equipped?

I never tried that myself …

Do you still see the weapon skills on your bar or do they disappear with the greatsword?

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

disappearing sword

Posted by: Melanie.1240

Melanie.1240

You are not by chance pressing the “~” button next to the “1” on your keyboard without having a second weapon set equipped?

Do you still see the weapon skills on your bar or do they disappear with the greatsword?

I think you can’t swap weapons with no 2nd set equipped.

disappearing sword

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

I think you can’t swap weapons with no 2nd set equipped.

Hehe, yeah just guessing here not being in-game atm, it’s as Danikat says, needz moar input.

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”