fastest way to level 30+ (20 tomes)

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: King Noob IV.3560

King Noob IV.3560

I have 20 tomes of konwledge and I’m level 31. What is the quickest way to get to 80 from here on out? I was thinking 30-50 would be story dungeons, 50-70 with tomes, then 70-80 exploreable mode but leveling up from 30 is taking foreeever. what do you guys do when you’re trying to get to 80 quick?

D/D Elementalist takes no skill but is good at everything in the game.
Mesmer is unfun to play against and does everything better than thieves.
Hoping those two get gutted with nerfs

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

• EotM is popular, running with a good commander nets quite a few levels.
  • With a group of friends, you can swap your L31 into any dungeon (after unlocking at least one WP on the same map) just before the last boss. Most good groups can finish the final boss with 4 people.
  • Crafting. You can earn 7 levels with chef and jeweler, 10 with each of the others. Of course, that’s much too expensive in most cases. But maxing chef and the first few tiers of every discipline are still relatively cheap.
  • Do PvP to earn more leveling tomes.
  • Check which dailies offer leveling tools as a reward.
John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Sylent.3165

Sylent.3165

I was in the same boat. I used tomes to get to 50, did 3 cheapest crafts to 400, then did eotm for the rest so got from 30 to 80 in a day.

Posted by: Pandeh.5248

Pandeh.5248

Have fun in sPvP for a month is a way if you dont want to get bored while leveling.(A month is maybe exaggerating, depends how much you play)

Use gold from PvP to craft chef. 1 Month of logging in can get you 16 tomes.