finishing my MF set

finishing my MF set

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: nmoral.3876

nmoral.3876

only few thing left to finish it and i was wondering:

-Is there any back armor with MF on it?

-What to place on my weapons?
i use staff / scepter+dagger and was thinking on using Superior Sigil of Luck and Crest of the Traveler but i got some doubts
Is there any item better than Crest of traveler or does it have an exotic version?

If i put 2x crests of trav. , do they stack? how, 3% + 3% or 3% + 1.5%?
if i am using my Main hand weapon which has 1 crest, does the crest of traveler of my off hand add its effect?

finishing my MF set

nmoral.3876

any tip/help?

finishing my MF set

Posted by: Burai.4370

Burai.4370

There is no back armor with MF on it. However, you can stick an exotic opal jewel to it for MF.

finishing my MF set

Posted by: Lifeson.4352

Lifeson.4352

I’m pretty sure if you use scepter+dagger with two Crest of the Traveler it’ll give you 6%.

I use superior sigil of luck, it gives 15% fully stacked and stacks up fast when you’re farming in a group.

And exotic gems doesn’t give any more MF than others. My MF set is just greens, I get the same amout of MF as exotics.

finishing my MF set

nmoral.3876

exotics jewels from karma recipe gives 4% instead of 3% and better stats, not a big deal but good enough if you plan to make it definitive gear to farm high level areas

thanks for advice guys

finishing my MF set

Posted by: Lifeson.4352

Lifeson.4352

Oh, really! I just assumed that since the rare crest didn’t give any more, and that exotic gear didn’t give more than greens, then surely exotic gems followed the same pattern. Thanks for that bit of info.