help me plss!!!!!

help me plss!!!!!

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Aresian.1872

Aresian.1872

i maked caladborg skin quest but finaly part i choce wrong wep my class revenant but i chocie greatsword than now i cant open other skins !!!!npc dont talk me !!what i do now?_? pls help!!!

Attachments:

help me plss!!!!!

Aresian.1872

other pictures!!!

Attachments:

help me plss!!!!!

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Tomorrow, go to the Pale Tree, do the final bit of dialogue interaction there, return to your home instance and spend 1000 unbound magic to change to a different weapon you like at the NPC who will have moved in there.

help me plss!!!!!

Aresian.1872

Tomorrow, go to the Pale Tree, do the final bit of dialogue interaction there, return to your home instance and spend 1000 unbound magic to change to a different weapon you like at the NPC who will have moved in there.

ok i try tommorow m8 ty so much !!!!!!!

help me plss!!!!!

Posted by: Lethalvriend.1723

Lethalvriend.1723

ok i try tommorow m8 ty so much !!!!!!!

You should get an ingame mail from the NPC about 24 hours after you finished the weapon, then you can find her in your home instance in each city to do the trade Randulf mentioned. It’s actually an easy way to unlock all skins if you have lots of unbound magic. You now have the greatsword, if you have 4000 unbound magic you can pick all 3 others you don’t want and then pick the weapon you want last so you also unlock the collection skin.