hey im new

hey im new

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: neefert.1280

neefert.1280

hi guys and gals ima be startign this game shortly later today and i was wondering what is the beginner class to play on and a good friendly realm?

hey im new

Posted by: Realmjumper.8432

Realmjumper.8432

I’d say it depends on your play style so choose your role depending on what you want to do. In this game the weapon type you hold will determine what you can do. So Warrior can be tanks or shoot with a rifle.

Warriors are an easier class to play if you hold a shield in your hand it helps. Visit the website and look at the classes.

hey im new

Posted by: Weindrasi.3805

Weindrasi.3805

I’ve found all the realms to be pretty friendly. If you’re interested in role playing, the two role playing realms are Piken Square (EU) and Tarnished Coast (US). Warrior is a straightforward class—very easy to learn, so I’d play a warrior first. Elementalist and Necromancer are good classes to try after you’ve learned a little. They’re quite frail (but can do major damage), so they teach you to dodge attacks and kite (move while fighting so you don’t get hit).
What race are you interested in?

hey im new

Posted by: Goettel.4389

Goettel.4389

I only play (EU) Desolation, and it’s a great, active realm.

A good profession to start on would be guardian stacking vitality and toughness.

Send an Asura who knows math. Problem solved.

hey im new

Posted by: Labyrinth.7201

Labyrinth.7201

hi guys and gals ima be startign this game shortly later today and i was wondering what is the beginner class to play on and a good friendly realm?

Hey Neefert!
First of all welcome to Guild Wars 2.
You should check out the Operation: Union thread Here posted by glitch.

Operation: Union is just a group of people that want to better the community of the game by helping others and giving them a starting home.

Venom Skylift – Human Guardian
Crystal Desert
Tonic[Lime]

hey im new

Posted by: Seveleniumus.5973

Seveleniumus.5973

Warrior and guardian is probably the most newbie – forgiving professions.
I’d say avoid engineer and elementalist if you’re new to these kind of games.
I play in Aurora Glade and it’s pretty friendly and active.

hey im new

Posted by: Zog.3954

Zog.3954