how do I get more slots in my bank?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Voltic.6912

Voltic.6912

I looked in the trading post for upgrades etc and didnt find anything. Im lev 42 and if slots opened by level, id have expected a few more by now

Posted by: lethlora.1320

lethlora.1320

It’s in the actual bank tab at the very bottom. There’s a button for expending your bank in the left or right corner. It costs 600(?) gems.

Posted by: SpyderArachnid.5619

SpyderArachnid.5619

Only way, is to buy them with gems.

In your bank, on the right side, is small little hard to see padlock icons. Those are locked bank slots. If you click it, it will ask if you want to buy a new slot for I think 600 gems.

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Lady Bethany Of Noh – Chronomancer – Lords of Noh [LoN]

Posted by: Voltic.6912

Voltic.6912

thanks, ill check it out tonight!

Posted by: Dreadlord.2791

Dreadlord.2791

It’s a small lock symbol in the lower right corner of the bank tab. It starts a windowed ok to use 600 gems to get tab/bag equal to the initial one given to you. If you don’t have 600 gems, you can purchase with IRLM.

Posted by: Death Aggro.9602

Death Aggro.9602

And thats how Anet gets our money. And still gives us nothing. Gotta pay for the game and storage and bags. The currency is so deflated it takes forever to make enough gold to buy the gems without using real money. And you have to unlock bag space on every alt. Way to rip me off Anet. BAG SPACE!!! LMAO! Talk about greed. What you give us isnt enough to do anything without needing a merchant every 3 minutes. But i guess thats why you sell them in your gem store……..

Posted by: Dreadlord.2791

Dreadlord.2791

If you are looking for more free space you should create a guild with some friends and invest in getting the guild vault. It’s a great way of sharing items amongst friends instead of always having to mail everything around. I suppose you could do it by yourself, but it may take a while.

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Yeah, unfortunately a bank slot is $7.50 real dollars, or about one and a half gold if you convert. Not bad if you have worked up a good steady stream of income from something, but the real money cost is way too steep.

If they were 300 gems, i would have bought two already, instead I have bought none. Fail in Anet’s part with the pricing of everything in the store, imho. It’s all very expensive with an unbalanced payoff.

Posted by: Knote.2904

Knote.2904

Yeah, unfortunately a bank slot is $7.50 real dollars, or about one and a half gold if you convert. Not bad if you have worked up a good steady stream of income from something, but the real money cost is way too steep.

If they were 300 gems, i would have bought two already, instead I have bought none. Fail in Anet’s part with the pricing of everything in the store, imho. It’s all very expensive with an unbalanced payoff.

600 for bank slots I can get.

What killed me was 400 for a bag slot

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

bag slot? You might as well just buy a few 15 slot bags in the trading post. You can get some for the 50-something silver if you don’t care that it’s not a steel reinforced uberlockbox of awesomeness. The silk bags still hold the same amount…

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

And thats how Anet gets our money. And still gives us nothing. Gotta pay for the game and storage and bags. The currency is so deflated it takes forever to make enough gold to buy the gems without using real money. And you have to unlock bag space on every alt. Way to rip me off Anet. BAG SPACE!!! LMAO! Talk about greed. What you give us isnt enough to do anything without needing a merchant every 3 minutes. But i guess thats why you sell them in your gem store……..

They are a business like any other. This is their job. They are offering a way for you to unlock those extra slots through gold and not just with real currency. I already spent $30 in the gem store and I bought the collector’s edition.

Maybe it is because I work in the game industry, but you have to understand they need to feed their families too..

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir