i need help asap

i need help asap

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: martyrius.8957

martyrius.8957

I am from a guild acronymed SWaG. we have recently purchased a server for pvp. and a few months to go along with it. now i have been receiving threats from players or -trolls-

i have names and screen shots and even if you join our server you will see this chaos ensue because “we even destroyed GASM” “let me show you the beauty of my guild” [kids] im tired of this. at least help players who want to be respectful and help people improve via 1v1s. i am currently in possession of screencaps, names. a ban list and threat messages. please contact me after you see this via email. i am growing impatient and am in need of some quality team support. thank you.

from what i hear, anet has players. so yes i am in need of player to player help. this is getting out of hand.

80 necro main. 80 mesmer. 80 guardian. 80 thief. 45 elementalist i’m just too lazy.

i need help asap

Posted by: jackaljag.8637

jackaljag.8637

I’m not entirely sure what you’re asking for here, but if it’s intervention from Anet your best bet would be to file a ticket or email support directly.

Joran Blackgear – Engineer – EU | Juras Blackpowder – Engineer – NA

i need help asap

Posted by: martyrius.8957

martyrius.8957

just needed a push in the right direction. im surprised this wasnt removed and i get another infraction point for asking for help
80 necro main. 80 mesmer. 80 guardian. 80 thief. 45 elementalist i’m just too lazy.