leveling heeeeelp!!!??

leveling heeeeelp!!!??

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Ckiller.8756

Ckiller.8756

Hey guys, started over again (lvl 34atm) and i am wondering the fastest way lvling up. I dont really like map completion cuz it gets boring very fast. What do you guys suggest?

leveling heeeeelp!!!??

Posted by: blitzfreak.1264

blitzfreak.1264

If you don’t want the open world quests, you can try WvW or PvP. You can get a couple of Tome of Knowledge which you can use to level-up your toon.

leveling heeeeelp!!!??

Ckiller.8756

But do you get exp from playing wvw? Cuz my exp bar turns blue? And what about dungeons, like the one in charr starting map?

leveling heeeeelp!!!??

Posted by: Alatar.7364

Alatar.7364

Well World Exploration is the fastest way. But if you don’t like that you can try:

• Do Meta Events (Chained events)
  • Do World-bosses
  • Do lots of PvP/WvW to get the Tomes of Knowledge from the Reward Tracks, it is quite fast as well in my opinion.
  • Do Dungeons
  • Level up crafting disciplines. It can get you only few Character levels and will cost a lot, so not the best way.

Can’t think of anything else at the moment.

~I Aear cân ven na mar

leveling heeeeelp!!!??

Ckiller.8756

And when doing world exploration, do you really complete everything on a map or just the easy hearts, pois and so on

leveling heeeeelp!!!??

Alatar.7364

And when doing world exploration, do you really complete everything on a map or just the easy hearts, pois and so on

It doesn’t matter. But running around and doing only PoI, Vistas and WPs seems to do the trick.

~I Aear cân ven na mar

leveling heeeeelp!!!??

Ckiller.8756

Okay thx you very much, guess i will do that and clean the maps up later and dungeons what about these?

leveling heeeeelp!!!??

Posted by: Ojimaru.8970

Ojimaru.8970

First things first: load up on as much EXP Boosts as possible, which include the following stacking buffs:

• Experience Booster/Communal Boost Bonfire (+50%)
  • Killstreak Experience Booster (up to +100%)
  • Celebration Bonus (+100%)
  • Food nourishment (+15%)
  • Utility nourishment (+15%)
  • Guild Experience/Hero Banner (+10%)
  • Guild XP Gain (+10%)

Then venture around level-appropriate areas (in your case Fields of Ruin or Harathi Hinterlands) and kill every killable creature in sight, especially creatures that are not part of a Renown Quest and/or are neutral mobs. This is because the longer a mob, hostile or neutral, remains after spawning, the more bonus experience it will accumulate, up to about +200%, and most players don’t bother killing mobs that don’t progress events or Renown Quests.

Besides that, try to get as many Waypoints on your way.

leveling heeeeelp!!!??

Alatar.7364

Okay thx you very much, guess i will do that and clean the maps up later and dungeons what about these?

Dungeons are, or at least used to be, extremely fast way to lvl up. Especially when you already know the Paths and how to do them, so you can do fast runs.

~I Aear cân ven na mar